[LINKS] Nexus One FRF72

Search This thread

onehoon

Feb 20, 2010
Seoul
june 21 is the day that pre-order starts.

shipping will begin at mid july in korea
(was early july. but delayed due to google's request.. and I guess that's because froyo...)

that's from the carrier's official twitter....

SuxenNeo

Jan 12, 2010
New York
june 21 is the day that pre-order starts.

shipping will begin at mid july in korea
(was early july. but delayed due to google's request.. and I guess that's because froyo...)

that's from the carrier's official twitter....

Yeah, looks like official Froyo release will not be in June. Thank heavens for the leak version. Makes the waiting bearable. :D

D

diversificationied

Slowing down now at 78

How wants to take bets on final build Nexus Froyo release?

My guess is 82.

D

diversificationied

From the looks of it, the build numbers are gonna be pretty close between droid and nexus.

So hawt.

McHale

Nov 18, 2005
B.F.E. Illinois
I already went back to my Windows Mobile phone. When the OTA hits, I'll eventually dig the N1 out of my drawer and see if the mail client still sucks. If so, back in the drawer until Gingerbread.

McHale

Nov 18, 2005
B.F.E. Illinois
Good old WinMo: everything looked like crap but it SIMPLY WORKED!

Yup. I've NEVER had the OS BSD or FC on me. Hell, half the time I'm in the Android app store it FC's when I click on the Downloads button.

I hate Steve Jobs enough I'd never buy an apple product. Honestly, Windows Mobile is practically dead and may be dead within a year or two. And you're right, it looks like ass but the Exchange Integration is better than any other smartphone on the market and the main things I do with my phone are email, contacts, and calendar.

I detest Android's contact handling. The Exchange integration, while supposedly better in 2.2, is non existent in 2.1. But Android email client is the absolute worst P.O.S. I've ever used. It is the main reason I can't use Android as my primary device.

But, I throw all my support behind Android at this point. Microsoft rode out 6.0 for WAY WAY WAY too long and the world moved on. Windows Phone OS is going to be a nightmare with all the different versions. Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone Classic, Windows Phone Enterprise Emebedded based on 6.5, Windows Phone Emebedded Enterprise based on 7.0. Stupid move Microsoft.

So anyway, here's hoping we see the Froyo OTA soon.

nexusdue

Jun 16, 2010
Yup. I've NEVER had the OS BSD or FC on me. Hell, half the time I'm in the Android app store it FC's when I click on the Downloads button.

I hate Steve Jobs enough I'd never buy an apple product. Honestly, Windows Mobile is practically dead and may be dead within a year or two. And you're right, it looks like ass but the Exchange Integration is better than any other smartphone on the market and the main things I do with my phone are email, contacts, and calendar.

I detest Android's contact handling. The Exchange integration, while supposedly better in 2.2, is non existent in 2.1. But Android email client is the absolute worst P.O.S. I've ever used. It is the main reason I can't use Android as my primary device.

But, I throw all my support behind Android at this point. Microsoft rode out 6.0 for WAY WAY WAY too long and the world moved on. Windows Phone OS is going to be a nightmare with all the different versions. Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone Classic, Windows Phone Enterprise Emebedded based on 6.5, Windows Phone Emebedded Enterprise based on 7.0. Stupid move Microsoft.

So anyway, here's hoping we see the Froyo OTA soon.

Finally someone with some sense! Couldn't agree more!
I use my phone for business and the exchange integrations is just plain horrible. And after trying the supposedly "great" solutions like touchdown, I wanted to punch someone in the face - pure crap!
MS also didn't make friends when they left it up to the carriers/manufacturers to update the phone OS. I fear Android is going to fall into the same black hole.
I hate crapple products but why is Steve Jobs the only one that just "gets it"? (even though I detest him forcing everybody to conform to his vision)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    md5sum ... someone ?

i haven't found a sum anywhere, does someone have one ? i'd rather not flash an -uh-oh- ;-)