[APP][DEV] Megatron parts (for rom cm9 by ricardopvz)

Search This thread

ricardopvz

Feb 5, 2011
Póvoa de Varzim
Hi what is the meaning of all the sound icons in the notification bar? espesially the one with the strange line behind the speaker?

Don't know. They are the default icons in CM9. I only know that one is sound active, other is silence, other in vibration(which is useless in our tab), but the other I don't know.
And this should be posted in the rom thread, not here.

mark_sa

Apr 4, 2011
Don't know. They are the default icons in CM9. I only know that one is sound active, other is silence, other in vibration(which is useless in our tab), but the other I don't know.
And this should be posted in the rom thread, not here.

I am well aware that I should post in the ROM thread, but I unfortunately don't have permissions to do that...
Posted here, because I though it would be nice if Megatron Parts (Or ROM itself) would add option to disable the vibration mode, and if any of the developers could investigate the meaning of this other icon.

Thanks for the reply and your great work!

itman2000my

Aug 16, 2010
Installed megatron 1.0.4 and Megatron Parts 1.0.8.

Issue found, if it's a issue:-
1. Info --> Shows Megatron ROM as 0.0.0. Thus everytime im on wifi, says there's a new ROM

2. Notification Power Widget --> i selected a few widgets like Wifi, GPS, Sync, Auto Rotate and AirPlane, but only GPS and Sync is not there. There rest is like normal.

3. Quick Apps --> Selected Camera, but not showing anywhere.

TIA

Last edited:

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Installed megatron 1.0.4 and Megatron Parts 1.0.8.

Issue found, if it's a issue:-
1. Info --> Shows Megatron ROM as 0.0.0. Thus everytime im on wifi, says there's a new ROM

2. Notification Power Widget --> i selected a few widgets like Wifi, GPS, Sync, Auto Rotate and AirPlane, but only GPS and Sync is not there. There rest is like normal.

3. Quick Apps --> Selected Camera, but not showing anywhere.

TIA

1- That's weird, maybe try clearing data for Megatron Part
2 - After selecting your choice did your reboot the TF?
3 - If you have a lot of apps it might be out of sight, it's scroll-able so just scroll left/right to see other apps.

itman2000my

Aug 16, 2010
1- That's weird, maybe try clearing data for Megatron Part
2 - After selecting your choice did your reboot the TF?
3 - If you have a lot of apps it might be out of sight, it's scroll-able so just scroll left/right to see other apps.

Thanks for the instructions.

1. This morning, i clear the data via Settings --> Apps. And rebooted. Still shows 0.0.0 in Info
2. After doing the above, the old settings are still there, but no GPS or Sync.
3. Where do i see the apps which i hv selected for Quick Apps?

TIA

itman2000my

Aug 16, 2010
There's a blue arrow in the middle of the bottom status bar. Click on it to show Quick Apps.
Second option is Cuztomization and choose "Use quick apps in status bar" for it to be on the status bar.

There is NO blue array in the middle of the bottom status bar! ::confused:

Also, choose the "Use quick apps in status bar", also no apps shown in status bar.

TIA

itman2000my

Aug 16, 2010
If you go to Settings -> About tablets. Does it show your Megatron version in the list there?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Duh.... My bad!! :p

I downloaded the Cornerstone version on the 1st link shown --> http://www.xdafileserver.nl/index.php?dir=ASUS%2FAsus+Transformer+%28TF101%29%2FROMS%2FCM9+by+ricardopvz

I'm downloading the actual MEGATRON ROM now.... :D

Will report back once i install it.

TIA

UPDATE: All works fine now!! :D LOL

Last edited:

Kasimodo

Dec 27, 2008
Android City
v1.0.9

hello,

1. when filename of the new rom contains spaces, spaces are replaced by %20, not if the rom is downloaded in xda,
2. "Show storage shortcut in statusbar" checked or not doesn't do anything. => no shortcut in statusbar.
3. in Navigation Bar options, if i choose for button one or two or .... the Menu option, nothing is displayed. what is Menu button? what is this function? i dont understand.

regards

ricardopvz

Feb 5, 2011
Póvoa de Varzim
hello,

1. when filename of the new rom contains spaces, spaces are replaced by %20, not if the rom is downloaded in xda,
2. "Show storage shortcut in statusbar" checked or not doesn't do anything. => no shortcut in statusbar.
3. in Navigation Bar options, if i choose for button one or two or .... the Menu option, nothing is displayed. what is Menu button? what is this function? i dont understand.

regards

1. will fix it
2. It only shows when you have some storage connected
3. It allows you to choose how you want the navbar buttons. Default is Back-Home-Recent apps-Menu (that button that shows up when you open an app made for previous versions of android)

Reactions: Kasimodo

Kasimodo

Dec 27, 2008
Android City
2. It only shows when you have some storage connected
3. It allows you to choose how you want the navbar buttons. Default is Back-Home-Recent apps-Menu (that button that shows up when you open an app made for previous versions of android)

2. there always is a MicroSD card plugged in and this time there was a 16Gb USB key too. Both recognized. A icon storage should be displayed, no?
3. Thanx, I didn't know that.

Last edited:

ricardopvz

Feb 5, 2011
Póvoa de Varzim
2. there always is a MicroSD card plugged in and this time there was a 16Gb USB key too. Both recognized. A icon storage should be displayed, no?
3. Thanx, I didn't know that.

2. Try checking the checkbox and then remove all storage you have, and insert them again
The shortcut doesn't update automatically whe you check the checkbox. This will be fixed in my next rom version.

papars

Dec 12, 2008
Is there a non market (play) download link?
I'm having a problem with megatron, not recognizing my access point at ch13, thus I'm unable to connect to play to get the application to change the country to EU!

twirtle2

Apr 9, 2011
Hi
I was wondering if you could implement in the app an easy wayto switch the search and the alt buttons so that it's easier to alt-tab with one hand. And also the option to change the right-click to back again.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all

in collaboration with ricardopvz i have create this app.
    it will be included in the next version on the rom, but you can have a preview of this app.
    The rom is posted in this thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1525148

What makes this application?
    - Check for new rom available (works)
    - Show list of kernel which can be downloaded, download it and reboot to recovery (works)
    - Check md5 for download file (works)
    - Check new rom on startup (works)
    - check new rom every hours (works)
    - Choose app to include in the Quick Apps (works )
    - Rom customizations (works)

Link for download
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=acquariusoft.tft101.megatronparts

if you find bug please report here not in market.
    please don't ask for feature of the rom, error or problem with rom in this thread.
    Post not related to this program will be removed.

If you like my work you can donate me for a beer

Changelog

v. 1.05
    - new function for notification power widget
    - add donation links

v. 1.0.3
    - fix some md5 error

v. 1.0.1
    - added the choose of download dir

v. 1.0.0
    - First version
    new version avaible

- bug fix
    - Plugin section
    - correct bug on Quick Apps config
    I already implemented the necessary things in my rom for asus file manager to work. But for some reason it gives a null point exception in a line that is just loading a resource. I've searched for that resource in asus framework-res.apk and in the asus file manager app and didn't find anything.

I'll look at MyLibrary now

I don't want to hijack this thread but i got MyLibrary to work!:D
    Now back to the file manager
    Is there a non market (play) download link?
    I'm having a problem with megatron, not recognizing my access point at ch13, thus I'm unable to connect to play to get the application to change the country to EU!

The app is now included in the rom. Download 1.1.4 and then you can change it to EU