[THEME] TRON THEME TWO v1.5 - For BadBoyz Rom - By Team Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
No but I'll add that thx for the reminder. I'll also add crt anims in also be up in a few hours.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Riff76

Darealboot

Jan 28, 2013
It's such a slooooooooow d.l speed from Xda server. Gonna flash tomorrow and let it bake over night. Lock screen looks killer.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
It's such a slooooooooow d.l speed from Xda server. Gonna flash tomorrow and let it bake over night. Lock screen looks killer.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

yeah it is took a while i went to sleep and woke up and it was done i've been torrenting it since the first day and my u/l speeds are pretty fast so I would recommend using that instead of the xda servers.

neijia

Nov 19, 2008
Well 6.0 dropped and it is epic... Not a fan of the ugly green but hey we can change that. When HTC chose these color scheme themes: somebody was definitely tripping! :p

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Loved the theme on the last version of BadBoy's rom. Would this work on the new one with Sense 6?

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
One of the best quotes ever and I adopted that quote from one my favorite gfx designers Bradley gmunkowski and in his interview for the breakdown on his extensive tron legacy work.... This spoke to me in so many ways and I think it's speaks to the pneuma in all of us gfx designers.

Sent from my HTCM8

Last edited:

davidkrocks

Jan 23, 2011
One of the best quotes ever and I adopted that quote from one my favorite gfx designers Bradley gmunkowski and in his interview for the breakdown on his extensive tron legacy work.... This spoke to me in so many ways and I think it's speaks to the pneuma in all of us gfx designers.

Sent from my HTCM8
Man, for a short time, my phone was the envy out of the sea of bland iphones, I wish that sense 6 would have been easy to port[emoji3]

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
So this is all good for the latest Bad Boys Rom?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

No this rom transitioned from the badboyz build to renovate when me and yeti joined team renovate and this thread is extremely old: we are still good friends with the badboyz crew just figured we'd switch gears based on the roms we'd be running. And no this theme is not ready for the latest badboyz rom at all... This is a 4.4.2 base for sense 5.5 as you can read in the OP. I said I'd think about doing a 4.4.3 version but i have decided against that since I made that statement if you keep reading. I have a job, family, wife, etc so I currently don't have time to port this theme to 4.4.3. We are currently working on an AOSP project and then I will be making some clocks after that... I've been learning alot of eclipse lately so I'm trying to learn as much as I can while I can. After that we have other designs we want to make... As I stated above I kept tron theme alive for over a year and we spent thousands of hours making compositions and psd's for that theme... It's time for us to move one we are designers and again as I stated before the nature of the xml in androidL has changed so sense in itself will inevitably change thats a fact so our desgins for the furture are going to be different thats what we do we are gfx designers... Oh yeah this response was based on the fact that I already posted this response in the newest tron theme thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tron Theme TWO V1.5
    Based on 4.06.651.4 RUU

tronv2presentation_zpse3f155d3.png

Team Anonymous Presents: Animated Tron Theme Two V1.5
    For BadBoyz Rom V1.1 Kk
    Should work on several 5.5 roms as long as they are based off the 4.06.651.4 RUU
    If you're feeling sparky give it a try and flash and let us know.

Created by Pneuma1985 and Ssojyeti2

presentation_0.png

One of "our" favorite quotes that we apply to all forms of gfx design!
    (Just click on this for tapatalk users)

Youtube Preview

downloads-1.png
    DOWNLOAD V1.5

features-1.png
    This Is based off an original @ssojyeti2 mock-up and then we both did a ton more work from then on.
    This is sort of a mixture of our original tron theme mostly just the Statusbar icons and app drawer
    Icons the rest is original to this theme. So make sure you leave Ssojyeti a +1 or a thanks b/c its
    his gfx that put this together. This theme includes many mods that you wont see anywhere else on any other rom.
    We would like to give a Big THANKYOU to @fisha21 b/c without him alot of this theme's inversion
    would absolutely not be possible.

This is another animated theme brought to you by team anonymous. This is our second rendition
    of an animated tron theme. We actually made alot of the gfx for this before we did the theme and
    yeti has done the rest to fit with his motif. This theme is inverted and it does not break font size.
    Font sizes will remain in tact so for those of you who like big font enjoy. Also that could not have
    been done without borrowing fisha21's resources.arsc and hexing out what he already had done.

I will admit I have removed some animation things due to glitches and v 1.0 will not be opted...
    I will opt in v 1.1 most likely. B/c its not completely finished yet. So im not gonna opt it when its not finished...
    I will be adding more and making settings.apk independent again so that all icons remain within the app itself...

I will also be trying more animations and who knows if they'll work or not; I tried prism that
    didnt work, tried a few others, but some work some don't...

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS ON THE DAILY THERE ARE A FEW HERE'S AND THERE'S THAT NEED TAKEN CARE OF ENJOY FOR NOW!

instructions-1.png

Technically you don't have to wipe anything its written into the updater script but I always recommend wiping caches no matter what
    Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

bugs-1.png

None that we are aware of you tell us.​

thanks.png

@O.M.J
    @fisha21
    @Darealboot
    @144saint
    blu chen
    Ahelor
    sdwhaven

Changelog:

v1.1
    - Updated the ui to have new cmda icons along with roaming icons and a null connection icon
    - Updated and inverted the new google quick-search app/widget not completely but good enough
    v1.11
    -added deletes to the updater script to remove all version or updates of google quicksearch so there will be no problems flashing the theme and google quicksearch.
    v1.2
    -added animated weather back in
    -added glows to certain places dialer etc
    -did the calculator widget for darealboot!
    -fixed other various things cant remember
    v1.3
    - themed worldclock
    - themed the ime/keyboard
    v1.4
    -added crt animations
    -added sms screen wake

v1.5
    -changed some images all over the place
    some are hard to notice but yeah the top of blink-feed is the most noticeable.
    mods.png

Semi Trans Statusbar

still black trans! Not full trans!

This is like 60% trans or 65% trans i forget its alpha value is #AE so whatever that is... Enjoy
    AE=214 so 214 out of 255

Screenshot_2014-03-11-13-01-441.png

Download

div.png

Trans Statusbar
    -This has an alpha value of 45 which is pretty much as trans as as you can get with my statusbar icons enjoy

Screenshot_2014-03-11-13-43-391.png

Download

div.png

Semi Trans NavBar
    Screenshot_2014-03-11-16-48-411.png

Download
    div.png

Update is up v1.4 enjoy
    update is up! Also the mods were updated for the new icons also...
    v1.2 is up
    added weather animation - b/c its retarded that htc removed that
    added glows here and there
    did the calculator widget for dareal
    -still need to do ime i know
    -any request before the port for 6.0 drops? - preferably something that someone uses that hasn't been themed yet!

V1.3 is up LoL more apps enjoy and the ime!