[Q] SGS5 XEH Roaming

Search This thread

Criton30

Oct 24, 2013
Budapest
Hi all,

I hope that somebody can help.... I have the CF-Autorooted Stock Kernel and Stock Rom and Philz Touch Recovery. I use Nova Launcher.
I live in Hungary but in this weekend I was in Cologne (Germany). In Germany I can use my phone only in roaming. The problem in roaming, if I want to call everybody then the stock dial app waiting for example 2 or 3minutes, after this is the call active. I had resetet my phone to factory defaults in Philz recovery, after this, the stock dial app working fine, why? Kernel is the same CF-autorooted, recovery is still the Philz and the ROM is the officially 4.4.2 XEH ROM.

Installed apps was:

Root caller block
SuperSU Pro
Root Checker
Nova Launcer+Prime
Viber
Facebook
Messenger

Which app can definitely use the stock dial app and make this issue?

Last edited:

Criton30

Oct 24, 2013
Budapest
Hi all,

I hope that somebody can help.... I have the CF-Autorooted Stock Kernel and Stock Rom and Philz Touch Recovery. I use Nova Launcher.
I live in Hungary but in this weekend I was in Cologne (Germany). In Germany I can use my phone only in roaming. The problem in roaming, if I want to call everybody then the stock dial app waiting for example 2 or 3minutes, after this is the call active. I had resetet my phone to factory defaults in Philz recovery, after this, the stock dial app working fine, why? Kernel is the same CF-autorooted, recovery is still the Philz and the ROM is the officially 4.4.2 XEH ROM.

Installed apps was:

Root caller block
SuperSU Pro
Root Checker
Nova Launcer+Prime
Viber
Facebook
Messenger

Which app can definitely use the stock dial app and make this issue?

Nobody?:crying: