Im surprised there is'nt ALOT more Custom Roms for the Tab 3 T211

Search This thread

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
The answer to your problems is very simple...Stop complaining and start Developing.

There are too many "takers" and not enough "givers" in this community. If your device doesn't have something you want, then learn how to do it yourself AND then share it with the community.

I knew "absolutely nothing" about making an Android recovery when I first got my T210R. In fact, when I bought mine, we didn't even have a dedicated forum for the Tab 3 device line. I did not accomplish anything by myself, but I did learn how to do things as I went along (with the help of some great experienced devs). I still learn new things every day.

No experience is required to start learning.

This little rant is not directed at anyone in particular, so please don't be offended. I understand that these aren't the greatest devices, but you can help make them better.

andynroid

Apr 27, 2010
Klang Valley
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hi guys I am sure some of us are so eager in getting a customed ROM for the T211. In remembering last three weeks .or so checked via www.sammobile.com and caught by suprise there was a new FW released but still on JB....by the looks in knowing Sammy dont think they ever release KK for this device.

Honestly this device has potentials.It may lagged running on stock but with a bit of twist and there it performs a lot better...Simply....You might expect a Teaser ROM for the T211 soon which is slim and fast suitable for daily use....

And my official thanks to @bensonhsu2008 for his assistance so far.....

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Anil Shovo

Feb 17, 2014
Hi guys I am sure some of us are so eager in getting a customed ROM for the T211. In remembering last three weeks .or so checked via www.sammobile.com and caught by suprise there was a new FW released but still on JB....by the looks in knowing Sammy dont think they ever release KK for this device.

Honestly this device has potentials.It may lagged running on stock but with a bit of twist and there it performs a lot better...Simply....You might expect a Teaser ROM for the T211 soon which is slim and fast suitable for daily use....

And my official thanks to @bensonhsu2008 for his assistance so far.....

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

waiting for a 4.2.2 custom for galaxy tab 3 t211

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Samsung dropped kitkat on s3
so i guess there is no hope for this device............

Any way can u tell me any working roms(just any)
that works
I dloaded infamous as well as deleterious but i guess there was a net problem or sumthing
but both turned out to be broken zip files:(

I can make stock based rom with a few tweaks and things if anyone wants
but of course i cant put in revolutionary features. (i dont have linux)
If anyone is interested suggest some features and i will look into it

Anil Shovo

Feb 17, 2014

that works
I dloaded infamous as well as deleterious but i guess there was a net problem or sumthing

test new 4.2.2 custom rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2747226

Reactions: safariking

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The answer to your problems is very simple...Stop complaining and start Developing.

There are too many "takers" and not enough "givers" in this community. If your device doesn't have something you want, then learn how to do it yourself AND then share it with the community.

I knew "absolutely nothing" about making an Android recovery when I first got my T210R. In fact, when I bought mine, we didn't even have a dedicated forum for the Tab 3 device line. I did not accomplish anything by myself, but I did learn how to do things as I went along (with the help of some great experienced devs). I still learn new things every day.

No experience is required to start learning.

This little rant is not directed at anyone in particular, so please don't be offended. I understand that these aren't the greatest devices, but you can help make them better.
    Hey A, You just gave me hope..!!

I honestly hope your Right Buddy, cause from what i see in the forum theres only literally only 2 Custom Roms, Dont get me wrong i TRULY appreciate ALL Devs in this Forum and XDA as a whole, But i definitely dont know how to even start cooking up a Custom Rom, however if ANY devs would need any help with anything simple i always available and willing to assist. Now could it be there isnt many Roms for the T211 cause its fairly new, about how old it is already 6 months old..?? Cause thats a bit of time already. well i hope your right buddy, cant wait to have at least 1 sick rom with UNRESTRICTED TETHERING... I WISH ALL THE BEST TO ALL Devs and everyone as a whole in XDA..

Patience Dude...just a matter of time.....:)

Sent from my SM-T211 using xda premium

that works

test new 4.2.2 custom rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2747226