[Theme][V20Q/V20S] LG PRADA 3.0 - v2.4 - [24/04/2012]

Search This thread

hyuix

May 6, 2011
download link is lost?

Hey man
Good work and it's awesome!
but,
why i couldn't download from Dropbox (ERROR 404)
Maybe you can provide one more download link?:D
Thanks

_emperor

May 29, 2012
amazing theme !

in the drop box what is the back2stock option. its recently uploaded n its the largest file. 45mb. ? i wan the latest full version with everything shud i download this ?

Marsou77

Feb 2, 2011
Earth
I have updated Back2Stock recently because I use Civato's ROM and I didn't like the framework and app icons, so I make a new Back2Stock ;)

Sent 2X faster with my LG

Reactions: skylinegt77

stonebear

Sep 26, 2011
I just flashed 2.4 with icons and launcher etc and have a weird problem - "gesture settings - rearrange item" (the thing where the icon moves by tilting the phone) is not ticked but it is acting like it is, ie. the icons move by tilting phone.

Also "weather" FC's when trying to add location.

I am using Django 1.5 RC4-Q.

Metall_BR

Sep 18, 2012
I just flashed 2.4 with icons and launcher etc and have a weird problem - "gesture settings - rearrange item" (the thing where the icon moves by tilting the phone) is not ticked but it is acting like it is, ie. the icons move by tilting phone.

Also "weather" FC's when trying to add location.

I am using Django 1.5 RC4-Q.

Thanks for the help!:laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GOOD NEWS! GABRIESU WILL UPDATE THE THEME SOON, ALL THANKS GO TO HIM FROM THIS POINT!

NOW WITH 2 FLAVOURS :
    • 1-With Prada Icons & Launcher Modded & Meteo
    • 2-With Stock Icons & Without Laucher & Without Meteo

INCOMPATIBLE WITH UOT KITCHEN

Hi everybody ! Like somebody wants to publy my theme, it is here !

I PROUDLY PRESENT
    LG PRADA 3.0
    look to our O2X !

After more reflection, I will conserve the icon of each app for esthetic purpose! (black & white icon are not in harmony with colorful icon) So only the look of the app will be modfied.

When I achieved this, I will take request :)

SCREENSHOTS (V1.1) For 2.1, go here
    https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/53939790/1/Prada?h=b49e8b

CHANGELOG

• Initial release. [V1.0]
    • Bug Fix. [V1.1]
    • SMS Themed - Browser Themed. [V2.0]
    • Overglow, Prada Launcher (Thanks Ioshi) and Prada Weather (Thanks Carburano) is added [V2.1]
    • Settings are now themed ! [V2.2]
    • Phone is fully themed (Prada Icon is missing... can't succesfully add it :() [V2.3]
    • SMS is fully themed - Added Prada Laucher Modded by ehmjay (With this you can change the phone icon to the prada one ;))

DOWNLOAD

http://db.tt/z88DkHw9
    All Version + B2S + Prada Icons Version
    DO NOT MIRROR IT WITHOUT PERMISSION

NOTE

Doesn't support UOT Kitchen : Some file that I don't need are deleted and UOT create a blank PNJ.

If you see a problem with icons, tell me, I will try to do my best for correct this :)
    [FIXED in 1.1]
    BUG : When you boot your phone, enter PIN with wifi connected, the signal bar (dbm) indicate "no signal".
    [FIXED in 1.1]

Thanks to nshahid89 that gave me the idea to create this theme and to Gabriesu for my succession!​
    Updater script is not in unix format or else ";" missing at end of the line causing status 6
    If on windows download editpad lite. Open updater script convert to unix style and save:)

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Here is a new one updater-script

I am using Notepad++ to edit the updater-script.
    And if you want to add Dalvik Cache Wipe in your script (very practically;)), add these lines in the script:

Code:
    ui_print("Wiping Dalvik Cache");
    run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/data");
    delete_recursive("/data/dalvik-cache");
    run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/data");
    a present for you...
    Add this to your theme and you will have correct icons for phone and contacts...
    I just changhed icons in contacts.apk :)