[THEME] Flat Gray for ViperX 4.1.1 - Update 4 [6-25-14]

Search This thread

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Not a bug but a fix perhaps. Stock browser address can't be seen, could you make a white font out of it?

u5ubuqug.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

hero2003

Nov 17, 2010
Qazvin
WhiteFlat

White Flat Theme that I Promissed , But Its Still Beta , So There Will Be Bugs ( Like Black Dialler Icon That Cant Be Fixed I Think , Need To Make Icon Pack With Orginial Icons )

Test It Everyone Who Can And Tell Me If U Found Any Bug :

View attachment FlatWhiteBeta.zip

Later I Will Share Some Screen From This Theme + Lightweght Theme Based Sense 6 That Change Only Icons + Some Bkg Source.

mihairimia

Apr 27, 2010
Any news about your latest work? 2 issues I have : the calculator FC and on youtube app the letters from search are black on grey background -very hard to read!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

robchongke

Jun 5, 2012
just to add also. when you view the calendar by day and by week you cant see the time and if viewed by month the real date is missing. thanks.

hero2003

Nov 17, 2010
Qazvin
Ver5

just to add also. when you view the calendar by day and by week you cant see the time and if viewed by month the real date is missing. thanks.

i cant find what u say , can u make screen of what u mean ?

@hero2003 Could you please upload version 4 again?

version 5 with some small fixes in framework and calc fix , youtube problem cant be fixed if u change value in framework-res it will break gmail and chrome as they are white , sorry
ver5 : View attachment FlatGray5.zip

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So Long Ago I Made Theme For Myself But Since I Was On AOSP For Long Time I Abandoned That Theme But Now The New ViperX Changed My Mind And I'm Back To Sense Again , So I've Extended My Theme And Want To Share With You , Its Kinda Flat And Grayed Out and Somehow Sense 6 Styled , Hope You Like it .

Screens :

Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-07-34.png Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-07-48.png Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-10-03.png Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-10-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-26-00.png Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-29-48.png Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-31-25.png Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-32-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-48-19.png Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-46-13.png Screenshot_2014-06-06-00-45-46.png

Download :

Flash It Throw TWRP Like Normal Zip (Didnt Tested Over CWM or Philz)

Download

Version 4 : View attachment 2816931
    Version 4 Dark : View attachment FlatGrayDark.zip

Changelog :

Update 4 :

-Redone Draw 9 Patches .
    -Added 9 Patch of Section Divider.
    -Light Input Field Outer
    -Make List Divider Darker.
    -New More Dark Theme ( List View Have Same Color Of NavBar )
    2.jpg1.jpg

Added Htc Dock Icon To Settings.

Fixed White Background.

Update 3 :

-Added White Divider On List Items ( White is Good or Make It Darker ? ).
    -Browser Url Nav Fixed.

Any Other Bug or Suggestion , Im Here ;)

And Here Are My Big Thanks To Anyone Who Helped Me :

TeamVenom And Its Awesome Developers.
    The Great Fichl Who Helped Me Alot And Learned Me Alot.
    And Ofc Fisha21 , I'm Sure I've Used Some Of His Resources From His Enses Theme.
    And ahsan64 who helped me with Smali Editing. (classes.dex)
    And Rest Of People Who I Might Forgot.
    A New Version Of Flat Gray Is Up , Fixed White Background on lists , If u Find Another Bug Let Me Know

Flat Gray-White Theme Is Mostly Done and Will Be Up Tommorow , Flat Light Theme is 80% done , I Hope I Can Finish It in 1-2 Day
    WhiteFlat

White Flat Theme that I Promissed , But Its Still Beta , So There Will Be Bugs ( Like Black Dialler Icon That Cant Be Fixed I Think , Need To Make Icon Pack With Orginial Icons )

Test It Everyone Who Can And Tell Me If U Found Any Bug :

View attachment FlatWhiteBeta.zip

Later I Will Share Some Screen From This Theme + Lightweght Theme Based Sense 6 That Change Only Icons + Some Bkg Source.
    Yeah i will do light flat too , gimme some days , i have light gray theme that is 90% done , this weekend ill make it 100%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Your theme is so beautiful, like the flat gray real bad, but if u could, can u change the background to black instead of white, :laugh: much appreciate

sorry mate but i dont have much time to explore that for now , final tests now , but can u test this zip ? its ota over last theme it will change to full black background i think made it last year , would u mind to test it cuz i'm not on sense right now ?

here it is :

View attachment FlatGrayBlackBack.zip