[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Yes, exactly that. In BBS, the biggest consumption is under suspend...

Why is that so?

And to confirm, it lasts shorter on screen off, than it should. Especialy on battery being under 15% or so -then it just melts, very fast...

Rece O2X, omogucio Tapatalk

I've no idea. I don't use that app. In fact my suspend battery consumption is very low fwiw. If it isn't I'll be doing something about it already.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
I still in 119. I did import contacts with titanium backup but when i receive a calor Itália Odonto recognize as an item in the contact list. Plus the search in contacts doesnt fins nothing.

André how can i creat shortcuts for instant call?

Thanks in advance.

Edit the contact in your dialer and see if its a "Google Contact" under your Gmail account, possibly it isn't.

If u are referring to instant call a single contact, select shortcut in your desktop and select contact. It will create a single contact shortcut to your desktop.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 122

CHANGELOG (Same for N1-114 , P970-93)

MERGED COMMITS UP TO
Change Ic6b5b3e2: Previous fix was incorrect. Timestamp doesn't contain date info, therefore we need to construct it and adjust it if daylight savings applies
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged+branch:gingerbread,n,z

EXTERNAL SOURCE UPDATES
NEW - Make sure internal state is initialized when toggling network mode.
NEW - Don't consider input restricted if keyguard is still disabled.
NEW - Do in-call vibration in separate thread. - Backport from ICS change I7bd82bfc

CHERRY-PICKS UPDATES
MERGED - Change I8013eaab: Fix occasional completely mute incoming call
MERGED - Change Ic6b5b3e2: Previous fix was incorrect. Timestamp doesn't contain date info, therefore we need to construct it and adjust it if daylight savings applies.

MD5SUM: 36bf79fa75d03681cf0e1a1ccb4ac4b4

Last edited:

60nine

You have to put part0, part1 folder and desc.txt into a zip file which compress method is set to store

ok, stupid me - i wasn't aware that zip file should be saved with compression method "store"... now everything is ok... ready to build some minimalistic custom bootanimations...

once again folks, sorry for spamming :/

ontopic:
after last week's phone issues (bootloop, freezes after boot...) - i'm fast and stable now with every rom from 119 to 121 paired with Vadonka latest kernel (3.0.33 ETaNa OC) using LOC settings (min 312 Mhz, max 1216 Mhz) and 48mb ramhack...

everything works like a charm now...

I even tried XOC settings (min 1000 Mhz, max 1504 MHz) just for benchmark and got the best so far Antutu score of 7457 points (and a very hot phone :D )

k101d

Aug 23, 2007
Hatyai
Hi Temasek my harddisk full of you rom :D:D instead of download new rom that daily coming is it possible to has flash only the update part (patch ??). BTW once you put new rom I download it within an hour heha.

tonyp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 3, 2011
ok, stupid me - i wasn't aware that zip file should be saved with compression method "store"... now everything is ok... ready to build some minimalistic custom bootanimations...

once again folks, sorry for spamming :/

ontopic:
after last week's phone issues (bootloop, freezes after boot...) - i'm fast and stable now with every rom from 119 to 121 paired with Vadonka latest kernel (3.0.33 ETaNa OC) using LOC settings (min 312 Mhz, max 1216 Mhz) and 48mb ramhack...

everything works like a charm now...

I even tried XOC settings (min 1000 Mhz, max 1504 MHz) just for benchmark and got the best so far Antutu score of 7457 points (and a very hot phone :D )

Search for boot animation previewer and boot animation creator. Nice tools to have. The creator won't help you really in creating the bootanimation itself but in zipping it up and setting the desc.txt (including a preview).

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA

Najmuddin NP

Mar 13, 2012
Bangalore
One suggestion regarding bootanimation to the dev..
Can u increase the rotation of the ring little more, compress to the middle and then the breaking off..?
It would be really cool that way..
Right now its like 2 or 3 rotation and then gone...

karthik1der

Jun 26, 2011
Guys,How do we use Pdroid on this rom?I see this rom supports Pdroid framework but it's not installed by default

DcR-Nl

May 6, 2011
OnePlus 6
Moto G7 Power
Does it happen to you the phone gets extremely sluggish after you install/remove apps and do something that involves changing something in the filesystem?

with recurring "system is not responding" messages.

more info here
Yep, can't update apps without getting this message. Happend since day one of using this rom (as far as I can remember) . Didn't had this issue on stock, official CM7 and ICS SK3. I also use vadonka's kernel though.
My phone seems to get slower every day.. Maybe I need to fully wipe again.

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Lapiduss

Top Liked Posts