[GSM][Guide] How to upgrade an Leak to 672.180.33.XT910.Retail.en.EU & UNBRICK

Search This thread

mclfriggi

May 21, 2012
Good afternoon, I tried to do the procedure in the post, everything was going well, when finished flashing cmd, I took the usb cable from my phone and when he was hung up, he tried to reconnect but it is only on screen for a couple of motorola 10 seconds and the screen is black, tried to reconnect it with the vol + power button - but nothing happens, I need to do to save my phone?

mclfriggi

May 21, 2012
You flashed the Zip in Recovery?

Sent from my XT910 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

So I could not get that flash the procedure. Zip, cell phone was in that situation before I can upgrade, I got back in fastboot mode, but does not work the vol - for me to get into ap fastboot mode again, you know how should I presseguir to continue the upgrade?

sorry for my bad English.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

HSD -I could return to ap fastboot and I'm updating ics, I believe that everything will be alright ... back to report the situation ... thanks for your help.

Iozeg

Aug 11, 2008
Moscow
Please help! I'm getting a:
assert failed: apply_patch_check Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip status 7
error after trying to apply the update from the sd card. And the phone is stuck in a boot loop. Tried data/cache wiping with no luck. Anyone knows how to get back to any working rom? Help greatly appreciated!

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
And this version works for you? This is just the old leak, so you shouldn't run into trouble with the newer one.

I can't remember your nick and i think you got problems before, right?

sorry, but I can't remember any Posts here ;)

Reactions: Redblack

Redblack

Apr 3, 2012
Olkusz
forum.android.com.pl
so exactly the installation of leak, I skipped the steps in the root ...

File size agrees

* I downloaded the files a few times, did not check MD5

@edit:

I will add that I have a low battery ... now I use all the time "cable service", but it's probably not a problem ...

Last edited:

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
I'm just @ work right now, so time is not the problem :D

So now you got the boot. img, the system Signed on your phone and you can boot in Recovery. Try to wipe Cache and apply the Update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :cool: Forget all, what is written here!!!! It's soooo easy (Klick Me) :cool:

!!!! Don't follow this Thread anymore. Just klick the Line above to get the RSD Fastbootfiles for ICS !!!!

This Guide is only for Users that already running an earlier Leak! If you're on GB and wanna update to ICS follow THIS Thread!

If you're stuck on an BootLoop or something after Crackflashing the Leak, use this Guide to get your RazR back.

Credits:
    Mattlgroff for Leak & Upload the ICS
    Blisslove for patching the Boot.img
    BakaPhoenix for the Download-Mirror (Boot.img)
    EternityProject for the Fastboot
    The RazRGuy for making the Video

And don't forget Moto for locking the Bootloader and delay the ICS again & again :p

For everyone who needs some visual help our RazRGuy has created an nice Video for you! Now there should be everything ready to upgrade / unbrick your RazR :good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyJcMTwMt8&feature=plcp

What you need:

EternityProject Fastboot
    Boot new.img / Mediafire Mirror
    System_Signed out of this Fastboot Files (2.3.6) SPDREM_U_01.6.5.1-167_SPU-15-M2-3_SIGNEuropeAustraliaEMEA_USASPDRRTGB_HWp2b_Service1FF_fastboot.xml.zip
    Update-Zip Blur_Version.651.167.26.XT910.Retail.en.EU.zip

Compare your Download of the Update.zip with this one, before you start flashing!

MD5 CheckSum

Size: 372,78 MB (390.891.376 Bytes)
    MD5: cd 65 e8 27 08 93 84 fb 7d 7f e1 15 8e 5e 0a b3

You will lose your Root after that Update!

What to do:

!!! Charge your Battery till 100% !!!

Copy the unpacked Files from the EternityProject Fastboot (3 Files), the Boot_New.img & the System_signed to your Desktop

Put the Blur_Version.651.167.26.XT910.Retail.en.EU.zip on your external SD

Connect your RazR in AP Fastboot to your PC

Hit the Start-Button in Windows and search for 'cmd'

Start the Terminal

Write following Commands (ENTER after every Line)

cd desktop
    eprj-mfastboot flash boot boot_new.img
    eprj-mfastboot flash system system_signed

After all Files flashed correctly, reboot your Phone into Stock Recovery (when the Android laying on his Back appears, just hit Vol+ & Vol-)

wipe Cache partition

apply update from external storage > select the Blur_Version.651.167.26.XT910.Retail.en.EU.zip

reboot system now

To Root your Razr again, follow this Thread > http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1710871

or use this

http://goo.im/apps/mattlgroff/DroidRazrRoot404.zip ---- Run the batch file in this. Be connected via USB (MTP Mode recommended), and have USB Debugging Enabled (Settings>Developer Options)

16-DROID-RAZR-site.jpg

BTW: Don't ask me for Help via PM, I check them not regulary!!! I / We can help faster, when you post your Problem in this Thread :good:
    The same way, it's written in OP. Just download the files @ the buttom (Update. zip and Boot_new.img) and follow the Instructions.

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 2
    please link if you can

This first post link has a 30 kb/s :)

Here you go
    zip

To HDS-pilot, please don't add this on op because it will use all my band on public link of dropbox :D
    Please just follow my Guide. If you do anything else, than I can't help you. Use ONLY the files that are linked and do only the steps that are written :thumbup:

Quote, Just follow carefully that guide and you can't mistake the update