[BOOT+DOWNANIMATION] 540x960 HTC One PureBlack + beats audio - NEW BRANDED ONE

Search This thread

Oxious119

Apr 18, 2013
Nevermind, I got it working. Seems I just set wrong permissions. Copied it to system/media again with rw-r--r-- and it worked.
Thanks for the nice work!

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
Can make the branded one with the font used in the HTC website HTC one s page (the little a the left of One ) and without the beat animation.
A part of that I love your work :)

http://www.htc.com/managed-assets/shared/desktop/smartphones/htc-one-s/marquee-v3/product-logo.png

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One S avec Tapatalk⁴

I could do. Personally I don't think it looks as good, and whether we could actually see it on our screens that well or not I don't know. I have a tonne of Computing coursework on top of me now (praise the Lord for Study Leave or there is no way I would pass) so once all of that is gone then I will consider doing that. I've moved off of these ones anyway, I'm making more interesting ones. If you have a request for anything then you are welcome to private message me.

fatpanda0

Nov 3, 2012
Hey. Really appreciate your work. In case you're taking request then I hope to see some funny animations. I have picked up a Homer animation but it has terrible frame rate and in general not so clean. Would love to see a animation in those lines. Cheers. And all the best on your coursework.

Sent from my HTC One S

ippon

Mar 29, 2005
is there a how-to guide to change the boot animation?
pretty confused about what needs to be done.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

never mind.
that was easy. just had to choose the file from within the venum tweaks app.

does the file have to remain in storage?

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
Hey. Really appreciate your work. In case you're taking request then I hope to see some funny animations.

I'm not what you'd call a funny guy. I only ever get laughs through insults or sarcasm (or trolling). If you gave me ideas I'd give them a shot. I made a PS3-style one for this phone but never posted it and kept it to myself. If anybody wanted that I could make a new topic on it.

Nope. If you pushed it successfully then you can delete it from your external storage.

Reactions: ippon

fatpanda0

Nov 3, 2012
I'm not what you'd call a funny guy. I only ever get laughs through insults or sarcasm (or trolling). If you gave me ideas I'd give them a shot. I made a PS3-style one for this phone but never posted it and kept it to myself. If anybody wanted that I could make a new topic on it.

Nope. If you pushed it successfully then you can delete it from your external storage.

I dig insults and sarcasm.. I would be more than happy with them.. Lemmi do some brainstorming and get bck if I can come up with ideas. meanwhile I am open to anything new you can throw at us. :good:

f10a

Sep 13, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
How do I replace the TMOUS boot animation with these files? I renamed the TMOUS and hTC files and put these new files into the resources folder but now it boots up with a white HTC screen followed by a simple black screen with ANDROID instead (maybe this is unknown's rom screen).

Thanks!

Last edited:

Speedy Danny

Feb 20, 2015
I introduce to you, the PureBlack HTC One bootanimations, mixed with the bootanimations you would find on the HTC Sensation XE

CHANGE BOOTANIMATION ZIP FOLDER TO hTC_bootup_one.zip and DOWNANIMATION TO hTC_downanimation.zip IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK HTC ROM. CASE SENSITIVE!

Bootanimation preview:
Bootanimation.gif

Downanimation preview:
Downanimation.gif

Bootanimation instant download - 7.9MB, 20fps, qHD, infinite beats logo until boot complete

Downanimation instant download - 3.5MB, 15fps, qHD

NEW: Hey, are you proud of the fact that yours is a One S? Then why not try the NEW branded bootanimation? It also has a snazzy fade.

Branded Bootanimation preview:
Bootanimation-preview.gif

Branded bootanimation instant download - 7.5MB, 20fps, qHD, infinite beats logo until boot complete
Your boot animations it's cool...but why so small?
on my htc one is not on full screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I introduce to you, the PureBlack HTC One bootanimations, mixed with the bootanimations you would find on the HTC Sensation XE

CHANGE BOOTANIMATION ZIP FOLDER TO hTC_bootup_one.zip and DOWNANIMATION TO hTC_downanimation.zip IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK HTC ROM. CASE SENSITIVE!

Bootanimation preview:
    Bootanimation.gif

Downanimation preview:
    Downanimation.gif

Bootanimation instant download - 7.9MB, 20fps, qHD, infinite beats logo until boot complete

Downanimation instant download - 3.5MB, 15fps, qHD

NEW: Hey, are you proud of the fact that yours is a One S? Then why not try the NEW branded bootanimation? It also has a snazzy fade.

Branded Bootanimation preview:
    Bootanimation-preview.gif

Branded bootanimation instant download - 7.5MB, 20fps, qHD, infinite beats logo until boot complete
    Works good but you say black,
    Think its more Gray?
    You can loop some things to get a better filesize.

I've noticed that, I am going to try to fix the grey and change it to black. I've also editted it so that the HTC One logo fades instead of suddenly disappearing like it does, but WinRAR doesn't seem to like working at the moment.
    Hey. Really appreciate your work. In case you're taking request then I hope to see some funny animations.

zips fail to flash in twrp

"CHANGE BOOTANIMATION ZIP FOLDER TO hTC_bootup_one.zip and DOWNANIMATION TO hTC_downanimation.zip IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK HTC ROM. CASE SENSITIVE!"

I think that the animation is not flash