[MOD] Blue/Red/Green Status Bar mods + Batt% - "Any One X Sense Rom" [UPDATED 30/08]

Search This thread

Master55

Apr 24, 2009
hi everyone a colete revert for ARHD 5.0

Should just flash through fine... Will think of something else later for the battery mod to work!

Matt

P.S. - Could the other people who downloaded the .zip last night please give me some feedback, incase it was just the one where the bar was missing! Thanks!

DOWNLOAD HERE (uploaded now!)
Please give feedback!

After Flash the above ZIP.

2e731005-0408-79be.jpg

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X

Reactions: mattmanwrx

Master55

Apr 24, 2009
Thx it is normal. I would it Show for other users. I waiting now for the blue theme. It is the best theme. Gerät work. You are the man.

Reactions: mattmanwrx

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Brilliant, thank you... It's a step forward... I will compile a system ui for test now with the added battery mod, then hopefully you can flash the mods after...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Yes. Please Post you Beta and i will Test it. Thx.

Thanks for trying this for me!

If you could be so kind as to flash the attached .zip - It is just a battery mod with my ICS Blue Battery... Once that is flashed boot into the rom to see if the battery is there. If it is then flash the ICS-Blue-Mods from my site for the full package!
Hopefully this will work for you now, after that, you can flash any of my mods and they should work...
Plus the revert if they don't!

Many thanks, Matt

Attachments

• ARHD-ICS-Batt-Mod.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 7

Master55

Apr 24, 2009
Yes but it is Not working. No notification bar. I have Download the ZIP from your Homepage. Its Not working.

Master55

Apr 24, 2009
Can you pn ne if you have a funktional ZIP with complet notification bar?

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Thanks for this...
as you have done it in red too , i request if you can make it in green as well...not bright green... but kind of a little dark---eye soothing... :)

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Thanks for this...
as you have done it in red too , i request if you can make it in green as well...not bright green... but kind of a little dark---eye soothing... :)

Yep, easier than the white I'm working on which is difficult to get the battery white (everything else is)... Should be either late today or tomorrow...

poofish

May 6, 2011
London
I can confirm it is working with 1.29 base on leedroid, still working on arhd mods...

I just flashed the version I had used for 1.28, onto LeeDroid v5.0.0 (1.29), and while all the notification icons on the right side are still blue, I noticed that Gmail and the USB icon (and possibly all other icons that show up on the left side of the notification bar, as I haven't had any of the other relevant icons pop up yet) are now white.

I reflashed it again after I updated my Gmail as well, so I'm quite sure it wasn't overwritten etc.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MOD] Blue/Red/Green Status Bar mods + Batt% - "Any One X Sense Rom" [UPDATED 30/08]

If you don't already have a battery mod (1-100% and 1-100% battery mod charge), this will delete your battery. I'm working on a fix for this.
    Stock Rom and ARHD are the two I know of at the moment.
    Take a nandroid backup incase it delete yours battery icon.

Hi,

I have always been a lover of vanilla Android, and never really liked sense.. Sense 4.0 has changed, and I do like it, however, I'm still not keen on the status bar...

I have changed the icons in the status bar to be ICS Blue, which I think looks so much better! (Red added by request! - 30th April)
    I am using the VillainTheme System, by VillainRom devs, which replaces the .png's within the app, instead of replacing the actual apk itself. A lot easier, and should work with all sense 4.0 roms :D

Anyway, below are screen shots. The clock is coloured from tweaks app (i'm on ViperXroms), the rest is in the flashable.zip that is found on my website..

Please click here to go to my site, navigate to the downloads page, and choose the Sense 4.0 Blue ICS Status Bar Mods.
    (No direct link as the ad revenue helps pay for my time ;))

Any problems, non-themed icons or requests, please let me know :)

Thanks, Matt

SB6.png
    blue-sense.png

SB6-red.png
    red-sense.png

SB6-green.png
    green-sense.png

Included in this themeing session -
    • SystemUI
    • Framework-res
    • Mail
    • Gmail
    • Messaging
    • Music
    • GTalk
    • PSCS (USB & HDMI Icons)

Code:
    Changelog

Updated For Newer 2.17 Base (Android 4.0.4)
    Bug: Talk.apk not themed - looking into it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24 May 2012 - Sense Style Battery Added To Aroma Options

21 May 2012 - Found that USB Icon - USB Now Coloured
                - Now Using AROMA Installer, For A One Tim e Download/Try All Option!
                - GTalk Now Themed Too!

03 May 2012 - Green Released - By Request (Same Icons Just Green!)

30 April 2012 - RED Released - By Request! (Same Icons Just Red!)

V2 released - 26 April 2012
    Apps That Have Themed Status Bar Icons

[list]
    [*]SystemUI
    [*]Framework-res
    [*]Mail
    [*]Gmail
    [*]Messaging
    [*]Music
    [/list]
    Nice, and nicer you are using villaintheme system ;)
    A little teaser for you ;)

SB6-red.png

It's simply awesome, can't hardly wait.... Wait.......... Wait....... :banghead: lol
    Thanks man! Worked well and looks great! NOW.. my phone looks good!

hi matt,
    i'm just learning to use villaintheme system, and use your theme as example.
    i'm use HTC One V which is hdpi device, so i have to do resize and rename some to make it work:D
    btw, i like to ask you, how to change color date&clock? which part that i have to edit to change it?

thanks in advance

sorry for my bad english

Clock and date colour was done with viperX tweaks apps, I didn't actually change the colours in the theme...