S4 could be banned in the US? Apple vs. Samsung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

scottPilgrim

May 10, 2013
So it appears apple is at it again. Among the products on Apple’s ***t list, the Note II is also part of this next battle. Which apparently will take place in the spring of next year.

http://www.androidcentral.com/apple-looks-add-samsung-galaxy-s4-patent-infringement-suit

It would be nice if this company (speaking of apple), would just support open development, open source ideology rather than try to slam somebody like a spoiled little brat on a playground somewhere simply because they are doing something better than them.

Hey apple, step up your game and stop selling ****ty products, and you won’t need to sue other companies in order to get your profits back from them.
What a joke.
All those who agree, say “I”

I am boycotting all things Apple. Nothing Apple will be allowed in my house. iPods, earphones, everything. If it was made by Apple or even breathed on by Apple, it is going in the trash, and replaced by something better.

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
I am boycotting all things Apple. Nothing Apple will be allowed in my house. iPods, earphones, everything. If it was made by Apple or even breathed on by Apple, it is going in the trash, and replaced by something better.[/QUOTE]

WOW .. It took you long enough to catch up with the real world.. giggles.. Apple has a place in technology. They give android developers and manufacturers something to look down on..And the 3rd rate companies motivation to get better.Apple stuff is well made and thought out to be user friendly. The only issue is that the uses who find it friendly do not really know whats its like to have control over what they really want.
If you have never had cake you do not want cake that much because you do not know what your missing..

Good Luck... My house is NO Apple NO Coca Cola Products. giggles

janjannsen99

Jan 6, 2013
Thing is. The note 2 had been out already for so long. By the time the case is heard and deliberated well be on note 4. So let them waste money on trying to kill a by then 2 year old device. A little late Apple don't you think. Stupid fruits.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

lncoln

Feb 22, 2011
Citrus Heights
The American patent and justice system is a bloody joke. I'm waiting for the judge to toss the apple legal team a big bag of binkies and diapers, then tell em to get the **** out of his courtroom and never come back.

this.......is...my BOOM stick!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: scottPilgrim

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
The American patent and justice system is a bloody joke. I'm waiting for the judge to toss the apple legal team a big bag of binkies and diapers, then tell em to get the **** out of his courtroom and never come back.

Just as bad in the EU

CARBON NIGHTLIES. | KROZ BROWN Theme | Crack Flasher

Nate Rules

Dec 25, 2010
The thing with Apple is the iphone is as advanced as they want it. They make tons off of itunes. Right now, there R&D department is hard at work trying to think of a way they can change the iphone without giving people more control. Even adding an sd slot would give people a way to buy music anywhere and put it on there phone without itunes. So it is there law department in charge of slowing down every one else progress.

Reactions: kabuk1

scottPilgrim

May 10, 2013
I'm sorry but someone has to say it. This is the dumbest thread ever to be posted to XDA. Nothing but sensationalist garbage. Carry on. :what:

Sent from my SG Note II using XDA premium

Lmao...

THIS... is the dumbest thread ever? That is debatable...

"What ROM..."

"What kernel..."

"Post your benchmarks..."

Like I said.. Very debatable. lol

AnthraX $@¢ TOWN clown crew (TM)

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
In Q1 Android was 75% I think of all shipped smartphones. Can anyone say betamax...errrr iPHONE.

CARBON NIGHTLIES. | KROZ BROWN Theme | Crack Flasher

JesseMT4G

Aug 30, 2011
Youngstown
Hate Apple or love them, they will continue to be sue happy till a judge says f-you! So unfortunately we have room hear about this spew Soddy BS for awhile.

Was at Cedar Point amusement park yesterday in Northern Ohio and was crazy how many iPhone's were amongst the teens and honestly in general. Kills me to witness that s's they can't hold a candle to most Android powered phones.

Fancy pants Note ||:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So it appears apple is at it again. Among the products on Apple’s ***t list, the Note II is also part of this next battle. Which apparently will take place in the spring of next year.

http://www.androidcentral.com/apple-looks-add-samsung-galaxy-s4-patent-infringement-suit

It would be nice if this company (speaking of apple), would just support open development, open source ideology rather than try to slam somebody like a spoiled little brat on a playground somewhere simply because they are doing something better than them.

Hey apple, step up your game and stop selling ****ty products, and you won’t need to sue other companies in order to get your profits back from them.
    What a joke.
    All those who agree, say “I”

I am boycotting all things Apple. Nothing Apple will be allowed in my house. iPods, earphones, everything. If it was made by Apple or even breathed on by Apple, it is going in the trash, and replaced by something better.
    I am boycotting all things Apple. Nothing Apple will be allowed in my house. iPods, earphones, everything. If it was made by Apple or even breathed on by Apple, it is going in the trash, and replaced by something better.[/QUOTE]

WOW .. It took you long enough to catch up with the real world.. giggles.. Apple has a place in technology. They give android developers and manufacturers something to look down on..And the 3rd rate companies motivation to get better.Apple stuff is well made and thought out to be user friendly. The only issue is that the uses who find it friendly do not really know whats its like to have control over what they really want.
    If you have never had cake you do not want cake that much because you do not know what your missing..

Good Luck... My house is NO Apple NO Coca Cola Products. giggles
    Dude. Apple Coke would be epic. Forget cherry or vanilla...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement
    I'm sorry but someone has to say it. This is the dumbest thread ever to be posted to XDA. Nothing but sensationalist garbage. Carry on. :what:

Sent from my SG Note II using XDA premium