gps app

Search This thread

Mikulec

Oct 19, 2007
Sereď
iGo doesnt have an app for wvga devices, the modified version of iGO for wvga is called motonav. But there are other softs like: navigon, copilot, sygic, ...

TravUK

Aug 20, 2008
UK
I recommend Waze. Crowd sourcing GPS navigation, with real time traffic gathering from other Waze users. You can even update the maps online if they are incorrect. And its completely free.

When I switch it on in the morning it auto plots the fastest route to work, and the same for going home in the evening. I love it.

Last edited:

d0p3d

Aug 3, 2009
I really like Waze, especially the traffic information wich you receive from other users in the area is incredible! And its kinda fun socializing with it :D

Mikulec

Oct 19, 2007
Sereď
The Waze is really interesting, but its useless in countries where only few people use it.

TravUK

Aug 20, 2008
UK
Cyberazi, you can use Waze anywhere in the world, but as mentioned, if there's not many others using it in your area you'll find that you'll be the one creating new roads as you drive along them for the first time.

giotria3

Sep 27, 2011
Athens
Which is the app to improve my gps for my unrooted Galaxy S?
I have a huge problem when I'm using the Igo. I have done all official updates and I think I will go to the other way......ROOT!!!!!
What's your opinion??????

ronen-red

Aug 3, 2011
Waze is the app you are looking for, as many users use it the better and reliable the evolving maps will be available for you.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App