AEON Q&A

Search This thread

jcmartin0313

Sep 2, 2010
Overclock

First let me say that I have used Serendipity and Zeus, and thus far Aeon is an exceptional ROM. I am interested (and PMd before I found this thread sorry) in an OC kernel for Aeon. Is that included? My CPU tuner only goes up to 1200. If not do you recommend one?

soljafree

Aug 25, 2010
Joliet, IL
First let me say that I have used Serendipity and Zeus, and thus far Aeon is an exceptional ROM. I am interested (and PMd before I found this thread sorry) in an OC kernel for Aeon. Is that included? My CPU tuner only goes up to 1200. If not do you recommend one?

I use the kernel that came with rom and im overclocked to 1600 using set cpu

Cured flashaholic thanx to Aeon

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer

Bedwas Infusion Kernel. I packaged Entropys DD Kernel in the 1.1 update. If you want to OC use the Infusion Kernel.:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

jcmartin0313

Sep 2, 2010
Lockscreen

Ok the kernel worked like a charm. Is there a way to either add another lock screen or modify the current one? I would simply like to have a camera button.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ringtone

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum here. I've had my infuse for about a month, Rooted it the first week I had it, and have been flashing custom rom's on it since.
    I'm currently running Aeon 1.3. I love the rom.
    The only issue i'm having is, when I get a call, the phone does not ring. I've checked to make sure the phone is not on silent, the volume is turned up as well.
    When I select the ringtone from sounds under the settings menu the ringtone plays. When a call comes in the phone will not ring, unless it's the first call after a re-boot, then the phone will ring for about 3 seconds, then go silent.
    I have searched the forums here and several other sites as well with no luck.
    I have moved the ringtones to different folders on the sd card both internal and external, I have moved all the ringtones into the media folder as well.
    I know the speaker is good, I know the ringtones are good, as they can be played from settings.
    Help
    Thanks
    alarmguy48195

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I think I figured it out, I had a call blocker installed. I installed it and now the ring tones work so far. I've tested on 4 calls so far.
    Does someone have a good free screenshot app? Used to have screenshot er demo but they put a damn watermark on the screenshot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I use screen shot app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.screenshot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
    Bigfau guess what....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    haha he has 3 arms. On another note, I went to bed and woke up but my phone didn't wake. I restarted and it was ok. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

That's neat that you found the fix. :p