samsung galaxy mini ii cyanogen 10.1 wont stay turned off when charging

Search This thread
Mar 2, 2014
help guys!
I turn my phone off every night when I go to sleep, but whenever I plug it in to charge it always turns strait back on again. This is really annoying.
I am running a rooted Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 with Cyanogen mod 10.1 also, I am using the stock charger. Please help me fix this as it is really annoying.

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
Dont worry!

help guys!
I turn my phone off every night when I go to sleep, but whenever I plug it in to charge it always turns strait back on again. This is really annoying.
I am running a rooted Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 with Cyanogen mod 10.1 also, I am using the stock charger. Please help me fix this as it is really annoying.

it's not your fault!!! . CM 10.1 have that error...
If you dislike that, just go back to stock rom, like me :D
Captur_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymousninja
Mar 2, 2014
there is no way to fix this exept getting another version of cm

i have looked all over the internet and people are saying that it is a bug with cm 10.1 and to just upgrade to cm 11.

i am going to do this soon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dont worry!

help guys!

it's not your fault!!! . CM 10.1 have that error...
    If you dislike that, just go back to stock rom, like me :D
    Captur_1.png