[Q] Galaxy S3 Help

Search This thread

Jax Lannister

Aug 9, 2014
Hey guys, I have a couple questions regarding my Galaxy S3.

ATT Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-i747)

I'm currently running the latest snapshot version of CyanogenMod 11. I have Ktoonsez 747 Kernel. Now on his kernel, it changes my splash screen from the Galaxy SIII Cyanogenmod screen to a not so good looking picture displaying his Kernel Domination thingy, which I have downloaded a zip to change from that one to the orginal SIII splash screen, but, I would love to change it to the CyanogenMod 11 SIII splash screen. Is there any .zip's out there that anyone knows of that could do this for me, or would anyone mind making one for me? Also, the maxium I am able to overclock to is 1809Mhz. If i set it up to 2.1Ghz itll reboot, and i know this is common but I was wondering if anyone knew of a way i could get my phone stable at either 1.9 or 2.1 as id like to get this old phone as maxed out as I can. Ive looked for other Kernels but im quite new to this and Ktoonsez is the only ive managed to find and try out and im quite fond of KTweeker. One more thing, i just updated to the latest CM 11 but on my last version i would randomly lose all my contacts.... does anyone know anything about this? Thanks for all your help ^^

Wak7eeM

Nov 30, 2015
Hello Sir...! Can You tell me what is the system Cpu frequency in samsung galaxy s3 because i install a kernel tuner then i change the cpu frequency now sometime my mobile hang & become heatup plzzz help....?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app