[ROM-FroYo AOSP+CyanogenMod] DeFroST 6.1a 12/12: HAVS/FM/MODS/OTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

@ngel

Apr 29, 2004
Rome
afsoftware.s5.com
Is adobe flash suppose to work on this version? (i successfully rooted and installed 0.2, but adobe flash dont seems to be enabled.
Check this out, just shooted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZ7eYjNV80
;)

About apps on sd: there's no need to issue that commands from adb, you can install the apps as usual (from the Market or from the APK files on storage); then go to Settings->Applications->Manage and decide one by one where to put it.

Last edited:

kingchris

Apr 17, 2007
Check this out, just shooted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZ7eYjNV80
;)

About apps on sd: there's no need to issue that commands from adb, you can install the apps as usual (from the Market or from the APK files on storage); then go to Settings->Applications->Manage and decide one by one where to put it.

i can only decide where to install if i set Location to 2
if it is set to 0 (auto) i cant decide that

arielext

Oct 21, 2009
Helmond
arielext.selfip.org
Installed 0.2 seems to work ok. Gonna give it a good try this weekend. I did not remove my old ext3 partition nor did i reformat my SD card (yet). defrost now tells me it can't recognize my SD card.
Prob. can still backup all data from recovery mode; right?

Kali-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2010
Roma
first bug to fix is the cpu scaling, for some reason sometime cpu speed stay fixed @998Mhz :|

Last edited:

JonesWTF

Jan 2, 2010
London
Anyone else having massive battery issues? I've been running his all day and it was fine. I just fully charged it and decided to unplug it. It's dropped 30% in 7 minutes! Oh well, it'll get fixed soon I suppose.

JonesWTF

Jan 2, 2010
London
Re: [ROM-FroYo] DeFroST 0.2 Desire Froyo (ocuv, CFQ, APPS2SD working).

Just found another bug. When playing music, pressing the home button closes the app altogether. Happens all the time on the stock music app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update:

Version 6.1a:
    • *New Market
    • *New Youtube
    • *New Gmail
    • *couple of cyanogenmod fixes (camera)
    • *new base kernel 6.1se svs 1113 CFS (reuploaded all flashable kernels + new nosleep wifi module)
    Richardtrip can you confirm if you are working on bringing 2.3 to defrost?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

If CyanogenMod updates to gingerbread i'll update defrost. Currently we have an almost working aosp version but with a graphic bug. We have to wait for an updated proprietary lib from htc (nexus n1 ota maybe).
    Hi Richard.

Does this mean that we should expect an Gingerbread Defrost!? Or those of us that want to switch should go for Ginger Villain!?

Thanks for your work.

Merry Christmas everyone!

There will be a gingerbread defrost.
    Update:

Version 6.1a (reuploaded):

• *fixed flashlight
    • *New Market (flashable)
    • *New Youtube
    • *New Gmail
    • *couple of cyanogenmod fixes (camera)
    • *new base kernel 6.1se svs 1113 CFS (reuploaded all flashable kernels + new nosleep wifi module)
    Power drain is still horrible. From all my tools, it still shows "SYSTEM" as most draining.

Now can anyone answer this, is it possible that one app I have open is using a "SYSTEM" component while sleeping so it shows up as "SYSTEM" in partial wake rather than the actual app? If this is the case, it'll be impossible to figure out.

I did manage to pull up what "SYSTEM" includes, can anyone tell me if they know any of these components could be the cause of my 4-5% drain while sleep?

Account and Sync settings
    Android system
    Defrost settings
    Google backup Transport
    HTC Radio Info
    Network Location
    Settings
    Settings Storage
    VPN Services

can you provide this info:
    adb shell
    dumpsys batteryinfo > /sdcard/batteryinfo.txt

and post the batteryinfo.txt? (as an attachment please :))