[POLL] SPIGEN Slim Armor View for Note III - THEY HAVE HEARD US!

If SPIGEN SGP released a Slim Armor View for the Note 3, would you buy one?

• Heck yes! This case would be perfect.

Votes: 799 77.0%
  • No thanks. I'll pass.

Votes: 78 7.5%
  • Maybe, I might try it out, I am a bit skeptical.

Votes: 161 15.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread
Not true. Both sides of the hinge separate easily. The top part separates with a click, the bottom part separates by removing the phone from the case and peeling the soft rubber away from the hard plastic.

The door portion of my case broke 4 months after purchase. I just received a new door from Spigen and that is how I swapped out the old door for the new.

Just received a new door --> you mean you bought it off or they sent you replacement ?:confused:

Spigen sent the door to me. I emailed to them a photo of the damaged original door and (after a long hassle) they sent to me the replacement with no charge.

Hmmm .. interesting. Good to know.
Since i know that the door holds on with little plastic hinges which maybe break.

My door came out after a fallling trip, but hinge was okay and i managed putting it back.

Nitish

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5t4rC0M

May 13, 2014
Hello,

I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid case for my Note 3, and I wonder if there is any solution for the jack issue ? I mean we can't put a 3.5mm jack unless we put out the case.
Earphones work pretty good.

Thank you in advance :).

dotancohen

Aug 8, 2011
dotancohen.com
So hows everybody here using this case?

It is a piece of garbage.

The hinge broke after four months, and even though I bought it from an official reseller the company would not honor my warranty because they state that official provide their own warranty and can limit the warranty to 30 days. After complaining loudly onlineth company did me a favour and send a replacement hinge, which I had to assemble. This one lasted less than a year.

The S-window feature would sometimes work, that is, I think I've seen it operational maybe half a dozen times in the year and a half that I've had the case. This may be an issue with the S-window feature in the phone, though, as I understand that other cases are affected as well.

Oh, and let us not forget the camera! There is no place to put the cover when the camera is in use: it blocks the camera lens when folded back, but letting it hang is probably not good for it's ultra-sensitive hinge. Letting it hang is also awkward and it swings back and forth, making the camera unstable.

After the hinge broke the last time I'm left with only the body covering, which seems well-made. The buttons were always difficult to push when I needed them, but would get pressed accidentally when trying to press the other side. I just recently cut them away from the volume side, and now the buttons are easier to press and also don't get pressed accidentally.

vagabond67

Feb 4, 2014
It is a piece of garbage.

The hinge broke after four months, and even though I bought it from an official reseller the company would not honor my warranty because they state that official provide their own warranty and can limit the warranty to 30 days. After complaining loudly onlineth company did me a favour and send a replacement hinge, which I had to assemble. This one lasted less than a year.

The S-window feature would sometimes work, that is, I think I've seen it operational maybe half a dozen times in the year and a half that I've had the case. This may be an issue with the S-window feature in the phone, though, as I understand that other cases are affected as well.

Oh, and let us not forget the camera! There is no place to put the cover when the camera is in use: it blocks the camera lens when folded back, but letting it hang is probably not good for it's ultra-sensitive hinge. Letting it hang is also awkward and it swings back and forth, making the camera unstable.

After the hinge broke the last time I'm left with only the body covering, which seems well-made. The buttons were always difficult to push when I needed them, but would get pressed accidentally when trying to press the other side. I just recently cut them away from the volume side, and now the buttons are easier to press and also don't get pressed accidentally.
Thanks for this mini review. I have been eyeing this case since it came out but the price was just too rich for my blood. Good to know I didn't take that plunge.

tw1n5nak35

Dec 20, 2012
Chicago, IL
I stayed with the Slim Armor case and non view. I was thinking abut It for awhile, but slim armor, with no view, is good enough. I really miss my note 3, should have kept it, but it was time for an upgrade.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make your voice heard, let SPIGEN SGP know we will buy Galaxy Note 3 Slim Armor Views.​
    THEY HAVE HEARD US! IT IT NOW AVAILIABLE ON AMAZON AND ON THEIR WEBSITE
    But it is not shipping until Jan10 :(
    V Click picture to purchase. V

We may have done it. They have released that they are working on it.
    attachment.php

It is a shame, that with such great products, if Spigen SGP would work on their customer service model, infrastructure, and bring support back to SPIGEN SGP instead of the current "re-seller assumes liability" approach, they could control a large market share of the ever expanding cell phone accessory category.

This case is for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it is not available for the Note 3. I know that many of you, have contacted Spigen SGP about the possibility of producing this glorious case for the Note 3. I have contacted them and they have said there are no plans for producing this beautiful case. My hope is that with this thread someone at SPIGEN SGP might see it get the ball rolling.

This case is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and offers a full protection that many of us want/need, they are already producing Slim Armors for the Note 3. SO how many of you want this case?

The SPIGEN SGP Slim Armor View is a hybrid of our Slim Armor and the Samsung S-View Cover that offers a new and innovative flip case designed specifically to increase the user experience. The Slim Armor View is a case which offers full body protection. It takes our popular dual layered Slim Armor case and includes a polycarbonate flip cover to help guard your phone against scratches and accidental drops. The removable flip cover is attached by a special hinge allowing the cover to be folded all the way back with ease. The Slim Armor View also includes the automatic sleep/wake function when the cover is closed and opened. The view window and built in access to the home button offers the user a way to receive incoming notifications and calls without having to open the cover on the case. The sophisticated and optimal design makes this case one of a kind.

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_infinity_white_thumb_1.jpg

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_detail01_1.jpg

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_detail02_1.jpg

I am calling on Galaxy Note 3 owners to help me encourage Spigen to offer a case that I know would be a hit just as it has been on the Galaxy S4 (I had one on my Galaxy S4 and was very happy with it).

If you are not familiar with the Slim Armor View that Spigen offers you can see what it looks like here for the Galaxy S4 here is a link http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung/galaxy/galaxy-s4/galaxy-s4-case-slim-armor-view.html

So if you are interested in Spigen making this case, think they should make this case and would want to buy this case then I ask you to hit yes and also contact Spigen directly at them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpigenWorld or Twitter https://twitter.com/spigenworld or email them on their site www.spigen.com

Thank you.

If you end up deciding that this is not the case for you. Jot a line in this thread as to why, and if a particular feature or aspect of the case would convince you otherwise.
    Don't forget to drop a quick line, (as well as a link to this post if you so wish) on the SPIGEN SGP social media sites above (thanks to @RaptorMD for the links)
    Please do NOT submit a support ticket or question. Their support is crumbling (I am sure due to all the iSheep) I suggest only social media for this battle. At least untill their support blunders get straightened out.
    Thanks
    ~thatsnailguy
    Product piracy!

Sorry, guys, but I'm really p...sed reading this thread.

First we beg Spigen to construct and produce this phantastic case for our Note 3, and just when they heard our request and provide what we asked for, we immediately jump over to product piracy sellers from Hongkong and buy the cheap crap.

Is that what you expect from suppliers like Samsung or Spigen, that they stop research on innovative products and accessorys because customers like you refuse the payback of their efforts?

I bought mine at Amazon, original quality and brand guaranteed, and I am happy to just pay 25 $ more for their work than for the chinese fake products. Where is your pride?
    Here's a quick video(not a review) of my Spigen Slim Armor View for Note 3 :

hey guys. i mostly lurk, but i JUST got my spigen slim armor view case in smooth white. below is my unboxing and initial impressions:

hopefully, i helped answer some questions. :good::laugh:
    Please stop using "replica" where "counterfeit" applies. They aren't "replica" Beats headphones when the whole point was to ride off the popularity of Beats with a counterfeit. I think I popularized using the term "replica" around here because I made a point to refer to iPhone parts as such after US Customs seizures began happening. A replica part is an identical replacement for an original with no intent to fool the user into thinking they are buying a genuine product.

Using the word "replica" anywhere you would use "counterfeit" will only equate the two terms in the eyes of the authorities and media. I'm still angry that "backup" was ever equated with piracy but it was and often is. I've even been forbidden from talking about my legitimate game console backups made with dumping hardware just because of the stigma the word has.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

1. Customs only got involved because it's Apple and they rule the US.
    2. Sounds like you work Spigen hahahaha get over it, it's our money, our decision...

Can we please get back to the quality of these cases....