Request

Search This thread

vamsi444

Nov 8, 2012
friends i wanted to buy a new phone can u suggest me which phone is perfect for buying about cost of 16000
1.nokia lumia 720
2.samsung galaxy grand
3.galaxy s advance
4.htc
5.sony
6.micromax

say me which phone is better and model.number of that phone
thanks aa lot

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

vamsi444

Nov 8, 2012
i have been mentioned the budget yar...

Rs.16000

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
budget phones

Sony xperia M
Samsung Galaxy Grand

please do research and look at phone features and make up your own mind - everyones personal preference is different so these types of threads are not helpful

Reactions: vamsi444
T

the_pirate_predator

Go Moto

Rs.16000

I personally suggest you to buy Google Motorola Moto G. It is not yet released in India. Even though it costs only Rs.13k - 14k. Wait for it and buy it. Currently only little developments have started on xda (I suppose) but is expected to soon pace up. This phone is expected to release in 3rd week of January, 2014.

Press thanks if I helped.

vamsi444

Nov 8, 2012
thanks aaa lot yar for ur valuable information...!:)

Rs.16000

Go for Sony or Google. I was once for for Samsung, but I would say Samsung has turned a bit against developers (remember SGY egl drivers). But Google and Sony are being very supportive to developers.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

DeniablySam

Sep 15, 2013
youtube.com
Go for Sony or Google. I was once for for Samsung, but I would say Samsung has turned a bit against developers (remember SGY egl drivers). But Google and Sony are being very supportive to developers.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

then again, they dont seem to be using Broadcom chips or other manufaturers who are "closed sources"

HnnnnnnnnmnHmmmmmmmmGpuuuuuuuuuuuuu

dimsar2013

May 20, 2013
Athens
I suggest you buying a Google Nexus phone. They do have a very smooth performance and they can also be found at a reasonable price from Google Play (only at U.S.). They're the perfect phones to experiment with. And the best is that they receive the newest Android from Google. Search at Google.
They're very easy to root and are compartible with the most ROMS. That means that they are developer friendly.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

vlc07

Jul 20, 2013
Haveri
friends i wanted to buy a new phone can u suggest me which phone is perfect for buying about cost of 16000
1.nokia lumia 720
2.samsung galaxy grand
3.galaxy s advance
4.htc
5.sony
6.micromax

say me which phone is better and model.number of that phone
thanks aa lot

my suggestion is think twice before buying the phones go only with developer friendly devices go and read the user opinions in gsmarena
my hard suggestion is dont go for "broadcom" devices i.e galaxy grand, s2plus, s duos 2, ths all are broad***....
GO for sony xperia M best phone with adreno320 gpu or wait for MOTO G.....

my suggestion is think twice before buying the phones go only with developer friendly devices go and read the user opinions in gsmarena
my hard suggestion is dont go for "broadcom" devices i.e galaxy grand, s2plus, s duos 2, ths all are broad***....
GO for sony xperia M best phone with adreno320 gpu or wait for MOTO G.....
But Galaxy Grand has stable CM builds on the way....

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 0.01a
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586876

vlc07

Jul 20, 2013
Haveri
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    general tip: don't get phones with broadcom chips :D:D:D:D
    Please don't create these type of threads.Ask these questions in the question thread.Also please mention what is your budget.
    budget phones

Sony xperia M
    Samsung Galaxy Grand

please do research and look at phone features and make up your own mind - everyones personal preference is different so these types of threads are not helpful