D2EyeMod Live Wallpaper (Droid 2 Eye LW)

• Thread starter LegionTHEFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Search This thread

Grady

Dec 22, 2007
Thats becuase you still didnt uninstall the old one, you just moved the apk file, its not that simple. Its still showing as installed though the apk is not there anymore, you need to follow the instructions from the first post.

The third line specifically is what you're missing. After this, it will install fine.

Question: On the Droid X...I installed the Cyan Live Wallpaper from the first page, which works perfect and looks amazing. What is the adb command to uninstall the wallpaper from the Droid X? I receive the same error as the guy above when I try to install a new live wallpaper.

Thanks!

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Question: On the Droid X...I installed the Cyan Live Wallpaper from the first page, which works perfect and looks amazing.

Thanks

What is the adb command to uninstall the wallpaper from the Droid X? I receive the same error as the guy above when I try to install a new live wallpaper.

Thanks!

The easiest way to switch between these wallpapers is to use astro file manager. Using astro, navigate to the folder on your sd card that has the one you want to install and click on the apk. Select app manager and then uninstall. From there you can back out and click and the same apk and properly install your new theme.

Adb would be

adb remount
adb shell rm /data/app/com.motorola.cxd.d2-1.apk
adb shell pm uninstall com.motorola.cxd.d2

benjy79

Dec 11, 2010
I guess i'm stupid and new to this.. not saying a lot coming from apple products and now to droid. Is there a certain type of zip downloader you have to use to download these and then put them on my phone? It just seems like it doesn't work right for me.. lol Someone please help I want these wallpappers....

benjy79

Dec 11, 2010
So this download code is good, but my phone will not open it to install.. lol says for security phone is set to block apps not sourced from the market. what do I have to do? thanks..

clintyakuza

Jan 12, 2011
I'm using a European Milestone 2 (stock, not rooted) and installed the original red Droid 2 version. Works perfect and looks brilliant! Simply copy the .apk via USB to the SD card, disconnect from the PC, and use a file manager (AndExplorer in my case) to locate and install the .apk. Thanks! :)

anal_sepage

Jan 25, 2011
How did you get it to download? I have an incredible and every time I goto click on the link to download it it says it is unsuccessfully downloaded and wont allow me to get it. Any advice on hoe to get it to work? I really like this wallpaper.

lioncool

Jul 24, 2011
can you please make it work perfect on htc evo 3d i get picture error bottom of my screen

Attachments

• CAP201108081927.jpg
    CAP201108081927.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 442

darkfalcon59

May 17, 2012
need help when i download it the file is on zip and theres no apk how do i put it so that i can install it on my phone apk file

im_dany

May 25, 2012
how install?

sorry but I am noob as I install it? I have a Motorola Droid 2 Global with root and done but I get error when installing.

Duvel999

Nov 1, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OnePlus 6T
Thx. for the Great Work:cool:

Worked well on my X10.

But not on my Xperia T.. these days

Can You edit / update the Themes for ICS?

I really like your BlackDroid Mod Theme.

Would be Great.

:D

Sent from my LT30p using xda app

Allan Guigan

Oct 7, 2011
For Droid 3?

Awesome wallpaper buddy.
I really like it, but have a problem using it.
It installs and all properly, but when I set it as wallpaper, I get black/blank wallpaper!
If I preview it and lock the screen, sometimes I see it.

How I use it,
Install apk (just tap on the apk file, follow instructions)
Hit home, tap and hold on blank space, tap wallpaper, live wallpaper and select your fav wallpaper.
Is this process right or I'm doing something wrong!