Developers list [expected/rumours/sure]

Search This thread

brangalm

Jun 8, 2007
Honestly we should just start a Paypal fund or something so that all of us can chip in to buy the developers the Z/ZL when it comes out :D I'm sure that would make developing much more tantalizing :)

Reactions: josephnero

androidindian

Nov 16, 2010
New Delhi
Last edited:
Reactions: Eddiemc

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED
though i love the design and the power of the device i probably may not buy it at launch as i have spent a lot on gadgets (bought lenses worth 400$+ for my DSLR Canon 550D) in the past few months...

If you're getting I'm getting. Also I'm expecting FreeXperia Team with Bin4ry. I'm been a fan if your Kernel for a long time. :) But I'm still having doubt since the price is very high :( If I come I might bring my ROM as well. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: diego9016

doodads

Dec 18, 2010
Nice to see people getting on board. I've never used Sony smartphones much at all but I'm deciding that it's time to support good design and community support which Sony offers. Even if the S4 ends up better in some ways I'm glad to support the cause.

Akhil

Jan 4, 2012
21.14°N 81.38°E
I will be looking for franco.. But there's very little chance that he will be developing for xz coz he only develops for nexus devices.

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium

krabappel2548

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
No not at all , it will depend on how much sources and drivers sony provide.

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium

If I have the Z I'll support the ZL too :)
Sony releases the same things for all devices so that shouldn't be a problem :)

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AW: Developers list [expected/rumours/sure]

FXP team (and so the CM Xperia Team) will definelty support this devices, just to confirm and you can stop asking via PN ;)

Regards
    Hey all!
    I just bought a Z. So i will jump into the development too ;)
    I gotta say, I'm very impressed with the Z, it's gonna be fun digging into the kernel sources.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
    Considering? Cody n Entropy are definitely coming.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using XDA Premium app!
    Not definite... As I stated earlier in this thread, it depends on the whole North American availability situation. I hate greymarket imports.

If I may say something about donation drives, I'd like to say something. I'm not against it, but actually I don't really like the concept on the other hand. To be honest it's never quite fair to make a donation drive for only one or 2 developers.

Then some others would feel like they are less important for the community. The developers that really want the device will come eventually most of the time :)

Thanks

I really dislike donation drives. In the long run, it makes things worse off for users. Donation drive recipients are often people who hop devices frequently, and users rarely get their money's worth.

Donation drives make sense when:
    A device has been on the market for a few weeks and there has been a clearly identified roadblock that needs expert assistance. For example, a locked bootloader.
    A device has been on the market for a few months and no one has yet "stepped up".

It's far better to give someone who actually chose to purchase the device with their own money some time to get up to speed than to get a "quick fix" from someone who will probably drop the device after only a month or two, or will shovel something out and then rapidly drop support.
    I am not sure whether you guys know me, cause I work on 2010 Xperias (x10mini, pro and x8). I will develop for xperia z and zl, too :)

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk 2