[APP][Share] 10 bands equalizer for android

Search This thread

nreuge

Apr 22, 2013
Saint-Nazaire
I warmly recommend this 10 bands equalizer: Equalizer Pro (free)

I had tested tons of equalizer and this is the best so far. 10 bands is great, it has also a bass boost (and a virtualizer). Moreover, settings can be saved. Of course, it is fully compliant with Walkman.

Once installed, equalizer pro must be selected in settings / sound / music effects. Note that all Sony music effects will be still working at the same time, so keep the Sony equalizer flat. However, it can be interesting to use the two bass boosters if you need more than 100%.

CWbAwlw.png

For your information, I use the excellent headphone Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear which can be purchased for less than 200€.

QYxz7Xy.jpg

My bass boost setting is of 130% (Sony bass boost 100% + Equalizer Pro bass boost 30%). It is not too much, Sony bass boost is rather weak.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I warmly recommend this 10 bands equalizer: Equalizer Pro (free)

I had tested tons of equalizer and this is the best so far. 10 bands is great, it has also a bass boost (and a virtualizer). Moreover, settings can be saved. Of course, it is fully compliant with Walkman.

Once installed, equalizer pro must be selected in settings / sound / music effects. Note that all Sony music effects will be still working at the same time, so keep the Sony equalizer flat. However, it can be interesting to use the two bass boosters if you need more than 100%.

CWbAwlw.png

For your information, I use the excellent headphone Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear which can be purchased for less than 200€.

QYxz7Xy.jpg

My bass boost setting is of 130% (Sony bass boost 100% + Equalizer Pro bass boost 30%). It is not too much, Sony bass boost is rather weak.