• Yes

Votes: 39 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

k540kkk

May 23, 2009
Hi, I'm from Thailand. There is an version of Karbonn A5, It's called "GoLive S1". This instruction can be applied to this phone as well.
But "volume down + power" to enter QPST mode is not working on some devices especially for newer ones. Are there other ways to enter QPST mode?

ramram143

Oct 28, 2012
fastboot failed ..

i downloaded all the driver correctly ... but why it is failed? could someone help me ? when i change my baseband my phone dont have signal .. and i want to change it for other baseband ..when i was starting to change it the fastboot said download failed .. help me please :'(

GuneetAtwal

Oct 6, 2012
Mohali
OnePlus 7T
i downloaded all the driver correctly ... but why it is failed? could someone help me ? when i change my baseband my phone dont have signal .. and i want to change it for other baseband ..when i was starting to change it the fastboot said download failed .. help me please :'(

always tell what u did and wanted to did so that we can also help and understand quickly.

snandan.gupta

Jan 14, 2013
OnePlus 7T
fasctory ronm and baseband...

dear sir,

i lost my factory rom and the baseband in the updation of ICS now should i get back factory rom anywhere with its baseband..

plz help me...

my phone is Karbonn A7and i gotit with android 2.3.6

GuneetAtwal

Oct 6, 2012
Mohali
OnePlus 7T
Note: This is to all of the people who visists this thred that this procedure for updating/downgrading the baseband is only for karbon a5 and walton primo handsets and others mobiles should not try this procedure as they can end with bricking their phone or toasting their cells.

Reactions: farhanh89

ahmed.zunaid

Oct 26, 2011
Dhaka
www.facebook.com
Can you link me to the procedure of downgrading the baseband version of Symphony w25 / karbonn a7? And also the required files?
I want to go back to my original Rom. Or maybe miui rom. Because ics is sometimes laggy :/

Reactions: falcon.eight

snandan.gupta

Jan 14, 2013
OnePlus 7T
Re: Baseband Updation for Karbonn A5 and Walton Primo

Plaza tell me about A-side how could I get original baseband and rom

Sent from my Mobiistar Touch S01 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Baseband Update Tutorial

images

• Download Tool
    • Stock ICS Baseband
    • A PC
    • Patience
    • Now can't force more...... :p

images
    • Install drivers
    • Open Download tool, set your handset into QPST Download mode (Power key+ Voice down key) and connect your phone with USB cable.
    • Click set path>Browse folder>Select 591379_8376_WCDMA_V000003(By Guneet) where you extracted it
    • Click Check Port
    • Take a deep breath and Click Download All
    Congrats You have successfully updated your baseband

Your splash.img will disappear and blank screen will come don't worry just flash Recovery again(See Downloads
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baseband

Download Tool

Updated CWM Recovery

credits.png

Himalayoee
    Prasad
    Arjun Rajput
    Me:p
    How to donwgrade baseband!

so in this post i am going to explain how to downgrade baseband.Remember that the following steps are only for karbonn a5 and walton primo,spice mi355.

HOW TO DOWNGRADE BASEBAND

rEQUIREMENTS
    1.)stock baseband of our phone
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    2.)Rest every requiremwnts are same as for upgrading.(check post no.1)

pROCEDURE
    1.)Unzip the baseband file in any folder.
    2.)opent the FASTBOOT1.0.2.4
    3.)connect your phone in QPST DOWNLOAD MODE.(power button+volume↓key).
    4.)Rest all the steps you know as they are same for downgrading.(check the post no.1)

NOTE:you don't have to download the NPRG7627A.hex file which you did in upgrading.

What after downgrading??
    just go HERE and flash this rom via CWN and ENJO(Y):laugh::laugh:

IF still having problems comehere and ask as many questions u wanna ask;)
    ALL THE CREDITS TO arjun rajput and prasad12ka4 senior members of our thread for guiding:victory:
    hi their ,i upgraded my a5 baseband to v5 now want to downgrade cause i could not find any bugless ics rom.i tried the procedure u mentioned but it not happening i tried v3047,v0001,v3025 but in vain but some one told me v3049 is the correct one for a5 can i the link pls

bro dont download v3049 it reduces the battery backup just stick with v3025
    so in this post i am going to explain how to downgrade baseband.Remember that the following steps are only for karbonn a5 and walton primo,spice mi355.

HOW TO DOWNGRADE BASEBAND

rEQUIREMENTS
    1.)stock baseband of our phone
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    2.)Rest every requiremwnts are same as for upgrading.(check post no.1)

pROCEDURE
    1.)Unzip the baseband file in any folder.
    2.)opent the FASTBOOT1.0.2.4
    3.)connect your phone in QPST DOWNLOAD MODE.(power button+volume↓key).
    4.)Rest all the steps you know as they are same for downgrading.(check the post no.1)

NOTE:you don't have to download the NPRG7627A.hex file which you did in upgrading.

What after downgrading??
    just go HERE and flash this rom via CWN and ENJO(Y):laugh::laugh:

IF still having problems comehere and ask as many questions u wanna ask;)
    ALL THE CREDITS TO arjun rajput and prasad12ka4 senior members of our thread for guiding:victory:

thanks very very much:laugh::laugh::victory::victory:
    succed! thanks a lot!!!!