|KERNEL| SaberN3Kernel_10.7 || 3.4.75 || OC for all || exFAT | 12/23

Search This thread

asaqwert

Apr 5, 2011
Give lean kernel a try works great, compulsion is good also.

I hear ya about the download site and it wasnt always like that but i figure we are getting the work at no cost to us so i dont moan about any developers choices of where they host their work.

Sent from my Note 3, Note 2 or One X+

Any ideas why the latest saber is not available? Has it been mentioned? Seems odd that it is available in Jedi but not separate.

Re the hosting site, i ***** because it is a hassle. I just don't understand it. If people would just not use those sites they would quit what they are doing!

kushXmaster

Nov 26, 2010
Stockton (cali)
Any ideas why the latest saber is not available? Has it been mentioned? Seems odd that it is available in Jedi but not separate.

Re the hosting site, i ***** because it is a hassle. I just don't understand it. If people would just not use those sites they would quit what they are doing!

See, here's the thing with file hosting. Its not cheap to run all those servers and store all that data. No one wants to pay for the service and it's not like the equipment and electricity to run all of it is free.

The other thing is, since it's a site for hosting android files the majority of people who are going on there go from their phone and have ad block installed. They have to make their money to keep things running.

The other thing is, no one on here is making money from the stuff they make so they aren't going to be paying monthly or yearly fees to someone to host everything.

So unless you are going to pay to host everything, don't complain about where it's hosted. If you can't use enough common sense to ignore those kind of pop ups and ads, you probably shouldn't be mucking around with modifying your phone.

nubie

May 20, 2008
Does anyone have a copy of 10.7?
I'm still in 4.3 with no plan to upgrade, and wanna try something other than compulsion...

Mahran omer

Aug 7, 2016
Guys can this kernal work good on n9005 internatiol??
Note: i run custom rom 5.1.1 with custom kernal and i have warrning said KERNAL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING i know its normal but i want some kernal can disapear this warrnig .
Any suggestion or help pls??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    warrior-Copy_zpsf4ecd29c%20(1).png

SaberN3Kernel
    This Kernel Is Compatible with all TW/Samsung based JB ROMS for this device--- (Not AOSP)​

READ, READ, READ before downloading, flashing, or posting questions

Not all phones are created equal meaning some phones will not handle Overclocking / Underclocking or Undervolting as well as others.

So far this is tested and working on:
    (SD 800 Processor N3 Only!!)
    SM-N900T
    SM-N9005
    SM-N900W8

Features
    OC to 2.649GHz
    UC to 266MHz
    Kernel Version 3.4.75
    UV Support to 700
    Advanced Power Emulation
    Default Scheduler= Row
    Default Governor= Ondemand
    Default boot set to 2..3Ghz (2.2656)
    Built using arm 4.7 toolchain
    Touchwake
    CPU Boost Driver
    Init.d
    Ramdisk Mods
    - Temporary patch solution for wifi, forcing change in build.prop (Jovy23)
    - SELinux= Permissive
    - Insecure (Remount not yet online)
    Exfat Supported
    Added Schedulers:
    -FIOPS
    -ZEN
    -SIO
    Edits to DEADLINE for better performance
    Added Gov:
    -Wheatley
    USB FastCharge (USB Charges at AC level)
    Faux's Overall Stats for quad core devices (This will show overall CPU frequency statistics via sysfs.)
    Faux's CPU Freq Limiter (This driver limits MSM CPU frequency through sysfs file system)

More...

Github

In my GITHUB you can find my sources and code changes

Credits
    Samsung for Official Source Code
    Xiaolu
    Faux123
    DoomLord
    danieljamie
    dormanx
    Jovy23
    markbencze
    livlogik
    Imoseyon
    Yank555!

Instructions
    TWRP Recovery HIGHLY Recommended!

-Download Kernel
    -Flash Kernel
    -Boot system and DO NOT TOUCH FOR 2-3 MIN

Changelog
    Code:
    12|23--10.7
    There have been many Jedi Elite exclusive versions of Saber so this is a catch up Changelog
    -Upgraded to to 3.4.75!
    -Touch Wake Implementation Thanks to Yank555!! (will drain battery faster)
    -CPU boost driver thanks to Yank555 and Saravana Kannan
    -Voltage Modifications
    -Removed ifdefs. Unified kernel now
    -Edits to Defconfigs
    -Dropped bottom freq to 266mhz
    -Voltage mods for STABILITY ;)
    -Thermal edits
    -Edits to Defconfigs

10|25-- 5.2
    Patched All the way up to 3.4.67!! (Imoseyon responsible for patches from 3.4.6-3.4.66)
    Cores should now all behave as instructed
    ALOOTT of voltage work, we can now ALL Run with a RED Saber!!!
    Thermal edits
    Edits to Defconfigs
    Ramdisk edits to improve USB connection Recognition

10|16-- 3.0
    3 different kernel choices 
    -Green = No OC + All Features
    -Yellow = OC to 2.5 + All Features
    -Red= OC to 2.7 + All Features
    Added Schedulers:
    -FIOPS
    -ZEN
    -SIO
    Edits to DEADLINE for better performance
    Added Gov:
    -Wheatley
    USB FastCharge (USB Charges at AC level)
    Faux's Overall Stats for quad core devices (This will show overall CPU frequency statistics via sysfs.)
    Faux's CPU Freq Limiter (This driver limits MSM CPU frequency through sysfs file system)

10|15-- 2.3
    -Dropped UV limit
    -Work with cpu

10|15-- Initial Release (See Features List)

Downloads

READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING

SaberN3Kernel_Red-10.7
    http://d-h.st/znG

Support this Development By clicking this Button,,, Thank you

http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4488450

Guide to Thread Participation":

Generally speaking, we are a pretty calm group of people, but as with so many other things in life, there are those that evoke a negative response from the very start. THAT is why we are such believers in maintaining a polite, respectful thread. Most everyone here is eager to help, and the only thing we ask is (despite the associated tedium) read the entire thread, it can only help. If and when you are still stuck, feel free to ask questions, we're all here to help one another.

--TMobTim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XDA:DevDB Information
    |KERNEL| SaberN3Kernel_10.7 || 3.4.75 || OC for all || exFAT | 12|23, a Kernel for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    ptmr3
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2013-10-15
    Last Updated 2013-12-23
    Uppp Datedddd

Merry Christmas
    Thread cleaned, I do not like calling out individuals in threads, but you all know that you should NOT be replying to trolls. Trolls like when you reply, silence, now that REALLY gets to them.

Next time, just hit the report button. A moderator will be in here soon enough to handle.

Now, for all others, remember that you too must be respectful in your posts and posting, that also includes not being cool and trying to mask profanity.

Final warning in here, don't like closing threads and handing out infractions, but we mods do what we have to to keep the decorum of XDA.
    Hey guys sorry no releases in a while separate from my ROM. It should be about ready to hit this thread again

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app