Just a small question

Search This thread

Anicane

Mar 30, 2008
Ålesund
I started using my sisters Ipad air for few days, and now that i have come back to my Note, i am starting to see the pixels (dots) on screen. and the texts are not smooth, like in settings and other places, it has edges. Is this normal ?.. This has started bothering me, i thought Note had better screen than Ipad, or is my device kinda faulty or something.

Last edited:

clouds5

Feb 8, 2011
I don't have an ipad for comparison, but the resolution (pixel density) of the note is actually higher than the ipad. So theoretically there shouldn't be an issue. I personally haven't seen any pixels or jaggies yet :)

Could be an issue with your screen. You could post some Screenshots for comparison.

Anicane

Mar 30, 2008
Ålesund
I don't have an ipad for comparison, but the resolution (pixel density) of the note is actually higher than the ipad. So theoretically there shouldn't be an issue. I personally haven't seen any pixels or jaggies yet :)

Could be an issue with your screen. You could post some Screenshots for comparison.

I would have done it, if i had a good camera, can't see the difference with the camera i have now. But you can check the yellow color, like try to write with different sizes, and compare it with different color, than i think you will notice that our tablet can't handle yellow or something. You can clearly see the difference with other colours and yellow, like rough edges and you can see the pixel spaces.