HTC one S - Problem update ICS to JB .. Need help.

Search This thread

Anelor

Feb 21, 2014
Hello and sorry for my bad English.

A few weeks ago try to ask for help in the Q & A One S Forum, Help & Troubleshooting not received any response. I ask the question in this forum as it would have more luck.

I have returned to my stock htc one s. Relocked bootloader and install the official RUU:
RUU_Ville_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.31.401.5_Radio_1 .06 es.50.02.31_10.09a.50.04L_release_275655_signed.exe

Everything worked perfect (photo ICS). When I install the latest update via OTA to 4.1 Jelly Bean that does not happen but I can not see how much space I have on the SDcard (photo JB). It is very rare because I can install applications, move them to the SDcard, see it on the PC for music and files go ... But I'm unable to see in how much phone memory I have left. With ICS appeared.

I've tried everything for all this time... Clear Storage, Factory Reset... Unlock boot, Lock boot... S-Off, S-On... With any rom based on 2.15 hboot same thing happens to me (viperone s, villedroid, cyanogenmod)

What I have wrong with my phone?

Thank you.

OneS Tester

Feb 25, 2014
You can check by switching kernel that supports sense roms.
Look over dev part for your suitable kernel

BTW, I hope you didn't update your radio version before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anelor

Anelor

Feb 21, 2014

Thanks for your answer.

Now take all stock ... I did a clean install of RUU_Ville_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.31.401.5_Radio_1 .06 es.50.02.31_10.09a.50.04L_release_275655_signed.exe

and update OTA to Jelly Bean. I have not touched anything else.

I thought that the official RUU flash Kernel, radio and boot. In fact in ICS boot was 1.14 and the radio 1.06, after the OTA Jelly Bean boot is 2.15 and radio 1.11.

The official RUU not install Kernel?? (Post picture of what I have now)

All I wish is to get everything right with the official RUU ... :(

Attachments

• Kernel.png
    Kernel.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 47

OneS Tester

Feb 25, 2014
Thanks for your answer.

Now take all stock ... I did a clean install of RUU_Ville_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.31.401.5_Radio_1 .06 es.50.02.31_10.09a.50.04L_release_275655_signed.exe

and update OTA to Jelly Bean. I have not touched anything else.

I thought that the official RUU flash Kernel, radio and boot. In fact in ICS boot was 1.14 and the radio 1.06, after the OTA Jelly Bean boot is 2.15 and radio 1.11.

The official RUU not install Kernel?? (Post picture of what I have now)

All I wish is to get everything right with the official RUU ... :(
Yes it does. But if you previously switched your radio version that could make cause even after format firmware blocks.
Flash official JB RUU instead of OTA (assume you know the procedure).

Anelor

Feb 21, 2014
I've tried installing ElementalX-5.0.1 Kernel and Bulletproof-2.1 Kernel.

Nothing changes ... I still can not see the sdcard space. I reinstalled the RUU.exe JB official and not to change anything. I installed Cyanogenmod Cyanogenmod 10.2 and 11 for hboot 2.15 and the problem is solved , could see space sdcard but I'm back to stock because I do not really like the rom ...

What else I can do?

Thanks.

Anelor

Feb 21, 2014
I have also flashed the official RUU JB by stock recovery. I have not solved anything ...

What's wrong with my phone? I'm desperate ...

Anelor

Feb 21, 2014
Yes, I'm afraid I will be the only solution...

But, why with ice cream sándwich all work perfect?

Enviado desde mi HTC One S mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.