[THEME] Purity 0.8 for Sense 2.5 + CHT 2.0 |♥Download♥| [development stopped](3/3)

Search This thread

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
[THEME] Purity 0.8 for Sense 2.5 + CHT 2.0 |♥Download♥| [development stopped](3/3)

This theme requires CHT 2.0/Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) WVGA only!/s2u2 and sense build 2016+

purity_for_sense_2_5_and_cht_2_by_lunardx-d39aq17.png

~Mildy Old screenshots here~

DOWNLOAD@Deviantart

My theme for windows mobile releasing it on DeviantArt.

The theme is based on a bunch of things i've seen on the internet. It's basically a cleaner, more vibrant version of sense. Though it's colors are very limiting I was somehow able to manage it to stay high quality w/o reducing it's form.

Enjoy the preview releasing it today for Sense. =)

~Credits~

SkyDX: for creating the sun & support.
rat_2665@xda: for helping me with the digital widget
poyensa: for all his work and creating a widget for me
Beta testers: CFB, Sorcerika, glostix, mavigrrl, ezzie, BHS Interceptor

and thanks for XDA community =)

Donations are appreciated but you don't have to I can buy my own things blah blah......maybe donate for ramen? ='D

DONT MIRROR PLZ! KTHX ^^

newsiggy.png

Screenshots of 0.6

Credits: Settings Tab= Project Icons, Slider= Flurry Icons Set, play buttons=elegance for CDArt Display, c00kie for CHT♥ | Everything else by me. :3

How to install Saya 0.6 :

1. Download CHT for your for your Sense 2.5 and winmo device. << Link >>
2. Try downloading his mods too, RSS mainly since this is widget is also going to be edited.
3. Install on your device using the cab, reboot and you have CHT on your device.
4. Once done install SayaDX 0.6.1 cab for manila sense. This'll edit just about everything. Make sure your manila is up to date it will not work on anything lower than sense 2016
5. After installing reboot and you have Saya on your device...at least my previous concept for now. I'll soon release Saya 1.0 in 4 weeks. The long wait is intended for testing and modding of many manila files including CFC and unCFC, thanks for undertstanding...also I have a life ^^'

Here is the SayaDX taskbar:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=820738

Last edited:

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
Beta testers for my theme.

1. cajunflavoredbob
2. sorcerika
3. ezzie
4. BHS Interceptor
5. glostix
6. maverickgrrrl

BETA team now full
sorry for the misunderstanding ^^'

many many thanks you guys are so greats♥

Last edited:

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
^thanks, uploading progress in a sec, coming out well...unexpected. :3

Anyways another concept a few couple more mods and 0.1 IceDX should be out by this week. I'll have to make it less gray...it's almost blinding me.

sleepy timeu~ =3='

look @ post 2.

Last edited:

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
No problem. This is kinda fun to be honest...might do more^^'

Anyways more transparency is added and a darker layer too...it looks pretty awesome on phone. 0.1 of LunarxSkyy's IceDX Transparency will be out by today I hope. ^^

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
yay^^

Just finishing up here. I re-did everything. All that's left is to cab it. The files are sorta spread out everywhere so I cant be arsed atm but expect release soon~! ^^'

Also I realized that the mod that removes clock bg doesn't completely remove it. Sorry!!! >,<

I'll fix soon. ;D

Last edited:

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
<3

Thanks, I seem to always miss something in here. I made a calendar icon,re-did the info bar icons and changed the color of clock. . ;D

Fixing as many things as I can spot before release xP

Just bear with me, well whoever wants it xD

Made it so I can see my wallpapers more yet maintain the prescence of widgets. Kinda like aero theme xDDD

screen0101.png

You might want to use darker wallpapers, brightness might not be too good for this theme but it's still readable as you can see~ xD

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This theme requires CHT 2.0/Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) WVGA only!/s2u2 and sense build 2016+

purity_for_sense_2_5_and_cht_2_by_lunardx-d39aq17.png

~Mildy Old screenshots here~

DOWNLOAD@Deviantart

My theme for windows mobile releasing it on DeviantArt.

The theme is based on a bunch of things i've seen on the internet. It's basically a cleaner, more vibrant version of sense. Though it's colors are very limiting I was somehow able to manage it to stay high quality w/o reducing it's form.

Enjoy the preview releasing it today for Sense. =)

~Credits~

SkyDX: for creating the sun & support.
    rat_2665@xda: for helping me with the digital widget
    poyensa: for all his work and creating a widget for me
    Beta testers: CFB, Sorcerika, glostix, mavigrrl, ezzie, BHS Interceptor

and thanks for XDA community =)

Donations are appreciated but you don't have to I can buy my own things blah blah......maybe donate for ramen? ='D

DONT MIRROR PLZ! KTHX ^^

newsiggy.png

Screenshots of 0.6

Credits: Settings Tab= Project Icons, Slider= Flurry Icons Set, play buttons=elegance for CDArt Display, c00kie for CHT♥ | Everything else by me. :3

How to install Saya 0.6 :

1. Download CHT for your for your Sense 2.5 and winmo device. << Link >>
    2. Try downloading his mods too, RSS mainly since this is widget is also going to be edited.
    3. Install on your device using the cab, reboot and you have CHT on your device.
    4. Once done install SayaDX 0.6.1 cab for manila sense. This'll edit just about everything. Make sure your manila is up to date it will not work on anything lower than sense 2016
    5. After installing reboot and you have Saya on your device...at least my previous concept for now. I'll soon release Saya 1.0 in 4 weeks. The long wait is intended for testing and modding of many manila files including CFC and unCFC, thanks for undertstanding...also I have a life ^^'

Here is the SayaDX taskbar:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=820738
    ~S2U2 coming soon~

screen024c.png
    Umm it's ok ^^'

As long your happy with your phone. Tbh i haven't been using my winMo device at all these past couple of weeks. But i'm still working on the theme. Just need to find more time to finish it been busy with real life :\

Though I should release this asap. I know a lot of you have been waiting for it and sorry for the delays but I've had a lot of concepts for this phone and a couple of things didn't work out. D:

But im pretty sure some of you will appreciate all the time and effort i put into this theme. So tomorrows is the weekends over here so im going to finish it and try my best(again). Thanks guys and sorry again for the delays. Also all of my previous concept from the beta will be available, you'll see that all the work i've done on this xD
    It's quite the list. =)
    Well anyways here are the changelogs.

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Re-did dock(softkeys) icons
    [*]Polished the slider icons and slider(still needs work)
    [*]Re-re-re-re doing the toggle icons, this is taking a while but check in the bottom post for a pic of how it'll be
    [*]S2U2 will be available on the same time as release
    [*]New taskbar will not unfortunately, though i still am working on it ;D
    [*]Music widget/tab now features the shuffle and repeat which glow white(both of them as beta testers know the shuffle was blue :3)
    [*]3 lock screens are pretty much the same with exception of the HD mini slider it's very fancy :D
    [*]The HD mini slider icons are using the same template as the ones before
    [*]Speaking of templates PSD's will be availabe for download everything will be included in a zip file and i'll host it on hotfile/mediafire
    [*]Twitter/Stock/Settings tabs have been modified, when you tap a selection it will glow a tranparent white(imo looks better than the one in manila but it does need work >.>)
    [/LIST]

Sorry if i missed anything. I modded manila so much yet there is still a lot to be done!! This will be released as beta. Screenshots will be available tomorrow or sooner :3

Thank you for support everyone ^^

As for the guy who posted about his gf killing him. I'm sorry to hear >.<
    But good luckies with that. :'D

Also this theme will not be difficult to install it should be very easy. All the cabs will be available in separate categories to help you figure out which one you want the most. But RSS will be built onto this one as manila oboe support it hehe... =)
    ^wai thank you, i see you everywhere now =)

screen015v.png
    screen016c.png

screen018.png
    screen019r.png
    screen021c.png
    screen024a.png

screen025p.png
    screen026k.png

screen027.png
    screen028f.png

screen029.png
    screen0311.png

screen022x.png

Well anyways i'd like to thank poyensa for the re-work of drecword clock(which is still a WIP it's his work so he'll release it), rat_2665 for creating my digital clock. I really appreciate the two of you really thanks! <333
    sorry guys, looks like i'll have to bump it a day or two. ....

We'll just see what time has in store for me in the next couple of hours. Maybe it'll be released on christmas more likely. :3

Merry Christmas Lunie & friends of your themes ;)
    Don´t worry and don´t rush it - you wrote it best already, better a bit late and good, then a fast and improvised one :p