Originally Posted by j_a_n_d_e
HOW TO UNBRICK
This is a tutorial that got my Galaxy Mini Plus/Turbo Unbricked
1. Download this: S5570I.rar
Extract it (WinRaR)
2. Open Odin3_v1.84.exe
3. Press PIT and choose tassve_0623.pit
4. Press BOOTLOADER and choose DefaultCalData....
5. Press PDA and choose PDA_S5570I....
6. Press PHONE and choose MODEM_S5570I....
7. Press CSC and choose GT-S5570I-MULTI....
8. Shut down your phone if it isn't
9. Reboot it in ODIN Mode (Volume Down + Home + Power)
10. Press Volume Up to enter The Odin Download Mode
11. Now the ODIN should recognize your phone (Yellow text comes up in the program LEFT upper corner
12. Press start
13. Wait for it to finish, it should pop up a blue message RESET and then PASS in green.
14. You're done
READ: After you unbrick it, your phone is in italian. To fix this, press the right button after you boot up your phone, then choose preferred language.
TESTED & WORKING
I have S5770i and I wanted to unbrick him using this methode as I saw that its good. I followed every step and checked twice just to be sure that I didnt made any mistakes. ODIN did his job and now my S5770i is stucked at SAMSUNG logo reboot loop and I cant eneter recovery, just download mode. What am I supose to do now? Is it able to repair it from home or I should take it to service and if so, how much it would cost me?
EDIT: Seems it was some error in country. I went on sammobile and downloaded all files for "open europe". For anyone who is gone download that one, just ignore file "GT-S5570I Flasher + Pit". Im glad I manage to solve this one and if someone could learn from my mistakes.