Need Suggestions for UI design for Mobile Web app

Search This thread

swingmicro

Jun 20, 2014
Hi,

I want to create a mobile web app which can be used on any device like smartphone or tablet. I need UI design suggestions for designing the user interface in a such way that it fits well in phone and as well as tablet.

The app basically allows the user to report a damage about his property to the insurance company. The user can report the damage by uploading the pic of the property that is damage or by manually enter the details of the property and damage details. Once the user uploads the pic the app shows up the gMap wit the list of properties in the near location of the area where pic is taken and uploaded based on the geotag of the pic. after the user selects the property by tap of the marker on map. a form should get dislayed to enter required details and submit.

Please give me your suggestions to design this kind of app which fits well to any device .

udoobu

UI Help

Hey! I'm a UI designer and could help you get your UI mock-ups done. There are a couple different ways you can handle doing your UI for multiple screen sizes. What are you going to use to build the app?

Thanks!

Hi,

I want to create a mobile web app which can be used on any device like smartphone or tablet. I need UI design suggestions for designing the user interface in a such way that it fits well in phone and as well as tablet.

The app basically allows the user to report a damage about his property to the insurance company. The user can report the damage by uploading the pic of the property that is damage or by manually enter the details of the property and damage details. Once the user uploads the pic the app shows up the gMap wit the list of properties in the near location of the area where pic is taken and uploaded based on the geotag of the pic. after the user selects the property by tap of the marker on map. a form should get dislayed to enter required details and submit.

Please give me your suggestions to design this kind of app which fits well to any device .