[Q] Help switching to f2fs format.

Search This thread

edshawn911

Jun 21, 2010
Hello guys, I have been going crazy reading links and such trying to figure out how
To convert my 2012 nexus 7 to this new file format and have not been successful at all.
I have searched so please don't use that as your answer. I am trying to find an easy way that
A two year old could follow. I have found were to get the ROMs so that's not a problem. It is just trying to convert.
Is there something someone has put together like a flashable version? Any help would be great!! Thanks in advance.
Also let me have your thoughts . If it really makes a difference switching to this... Thanks..

dareino

May 7, 2012
Hello guys, I have been going crazy reading links and such trying to figure out how
To convert my 2012 nexus 7 to this new file format and have not been successful at all.
I have searched so please don't use that as your answer. I am trying to find an easy way that
A two year old could follow. I have found were to get the ROMs so that's not a problem. It is just trying to convert.
Is there something someone has put together like a flashable version? Any help would be great!! Thanks in advance.
Also let me have your thoughts . If it really makes a difference switching to this... Thanks..

The most simplest way....and I mean simple, is to install multirom via play store. Once you boot into recovery, you click on one button and you're done. Mulitrom is awesome. If you don't know what it is, it basically dual or in my case triple boots into your system.I have 3 of the top ROMs all running f2fs and ilove it.
Good luck
d

Last edited:
Reactions: edshawn911

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The most simplest way....and I mean simple, is to install multirom via play store. Once you boot into recovery, you click on one button and you're done. Mulitrom is awesome. If you don't know what it is, it basically dual or in my case triple boots into your system.I have 3 of the top ROMs all running f2fs and ilove it.
    Good luck
    d