[ROM][4.3]AllianceROM

Search This thread

iStatiK

Aug 13, 2010
Shelbytown
amedeqyh.jpg

I'm not sure if flashing alliance stock icons or flashing the alliance stock noti icons/circle battery but I've tried both.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Try flashing att icons from skynote thread. Weird

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

frewys

Jan 12, 2005
Miami beach
Samsung Galaxy S21
Had the issue with TWRP as described above.
Tried the link to "working" TWRP and still the same.
Finally, PhilZ did finally work for me.
Put LiteSQL in place.

The ROM looks different and nice. I like it. Feels good so far.

Just a update in OP
fixdata.sh
datafix.sh doesn't do much :p

Last edited:

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Had the issue with TWRP as described above.
Tried the link to "working" TWRP and still the same.
Finally, PhilZ did finally work for me.
Put LiteSQL in place.

The ROM looks different and nice. I like it. Feels good so far.

Just a update in OP
fixdata.sh
datafix.sh doesn't do much :p

Datafix makes preferred network to our gsm lte. It isnt an option to pick it under regular settings.

frewys

Jan 12, 2005
Miami beach
Samsung Galaxy S21
Datafix makes preferred network to our gsm lte. It isnt an option to pick it under regular settings.

Isn't it the other way around?
I got nothing with "datafix" Also on your MIUI page you spec "fixdata". Thought it was a typo?

No FC with people hanging up before you. :good::good::good:
Live wallpaper is nowhere to be found?

Reactions: eZdubzitmk4

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Isn't it the other way around?
I got nothing with "datafix" Also on your MIUI page you spec "fixdata". Thought it was a typo?

No FC with people hanging up before you. :good::good::good:
Live wallpaper is nowhere to be found?

Oops yea fixdata I see what you where saying. Also if you want just yank livewallaper from another tw rom

iStatiK

Aug 13, 2010
Shelbytown
I reflashed the ROM and i believe the stock icons package makes the data icon lose its padding. Can anyone else confirm? Also, when i connect my phone via USB, windows tries to open it as an " Verizon installer" then about 10-15 seconds later it recognizes the phone as it should. Anyone else? :fingers-crossed:

frewys

Jan 12, 2005
Miami beach
Samsung Galaxy S21
Oops yea fixdata I see what you where saying. Also if you want just yank livewallaper from another tw rom

Thanks. Already did.

Question: Is this your doing (taking live desktop out) or the creators of the rom just did not include it?

I reflashed the ROM and i believe the stock icons package makes the data icon lose its padding. Can anyone else confirm? Also, when i connect my phone via USB, windows tries to open it as an " Verizon installer" then about 10-15 seconds later it recognizes the phone as it should. Anyone else? :fingers-crossed:

Lol same issue. Had it installed a couple of times as a Verizon CD rom or something like that. Then like you it is finally recognized as a phone.

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Thanks. Already did.

Question: Is this your doing (taking live desktop out) or the creators of the rom just did not include it?

Lol same issue. Had it installed a couple of times as a Verizon CD rom or something like that. Then like you it is finally recognized as a phone.

The creator took it out. I can add it back in for next build

iStatiK

Aug 13, 2010
Shelbytown
I noticed none of my contacts show on incoming calls. Lets say I miss a call and choose to call back, it adds a + sign in front of number and then i can not call back.

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
Why do I not have any of the problems that have been mentioned in previous comments. I literally just odined the tz.param file then flashed this ROM through TWRP and I was good to go from the scratch. I only entered the att apn then got my LTE. Didn't need to do that emulator thing at all(did it then got a message saying fixdata not found then my phone rebooted). ROM working just fine in all its corners, so far!. I've received calls. Called people back. No problem. Only one thing I've noticed, though. I can't find "status" in the "about phone" section. You know, when you wanna check the status of your phone and what kinda Internet connection you have. Is it hidden somewhere else? Or does it just not exist. ROM is absolutely beautiful.

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Why do I not have any of the problems that have been mentioned in previous comments. I literally just odined the tz.param file then flashed this ROM through TWRP and I was good to go from the scratch. I only entered the att apn then got my LTE. Didn't need to do that emulator thing at all(did it then got a message saying fixdata not found then my phone rebooted). ROM working just fine in all its corners, so far!. I've received calls. Called people back. No problem. Only one thing I've noticed, though. I can't find "status" in the "about phone" section. You know, when you wanna check the status of your phone and what kinda Internet connection you have. Is it hidden somewhere else? Or does it just not exist. ROM is absolutely beautiful.

Yeah idk where status is

And fixdata.sh is just a precaution

When someone called you the name showed up?

To check status open phone and dial *#*#2636#*#*

Tell me if it works

iStatiK

Aug 13, 2010
Shelbytown
For those who have issues running the fixdata.sh:
sqlite3 needs to be in the /xbin folder and you cannot run fixdata.sh until it is in that folder. I believe EZ is working that into the next release.

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
Yeah idk where status is

And fixdata.sh is just a precaution

When someone called you the name showed up?

To check status open phone and dial *#*#2636#*#*

Tell me if it works

Yeah dude. The whole thing showed up just like normal. I can upload a screen shot to prove it. LOL
And that code didn't work.

Top Liked Posts