LG G2 D80020c AT&T ONLY Kit-Kat Firmaware

Search This thread

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
Here is the D80020c 4.4 .tot and .dll for AT&T D800 ONLY. This will not retain root and will wipe all your data and internal sdcard. Make a back-up of your important items before preceeding.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU WITH YOUR OWN DEVICE

Don't forget to hit the thanks button

***Quick Questioned Answered***
1.Can be flashed over D80010d and D80010o firmware
2.You will lose Root
3.NO WAY TO ROOT YET
4.You can use Lg Flash Tools to go back to 10d,10o.

Download:
1. LGFlashTools v1.5 - Download

2. Drivers - Download

3. Download the LGD800AT-01-V20c.zip (Mirrior)
Extract to a folder on desktop. There will be 2 files(.tot, .dll)

Credit to @madmack for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2.
Credit to @hyelton for the original write up in the General section here.

Install:
1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.

2. Install LGFlashTools v1.6 (but don't run it)

3. Extract the TOT and .DLL file from the ZIP

Drivers initialization:
1. Put the phone into download mode. (Turn off device PRESS VOL UP while plugging in the micro usb cable. If this doesn't work, try holding both volume keys instead)

2. Let the phone initialize and install the drivers. Once done, in Device manager, you should see the LG phone listed under COM ports (something along these lines).

3. Find that LG entry in Device Manager, click on Properties, Advanced and then change the COM port to COM41 and close/save.
4. Unplug your phone! Important step.

LGFlashTools:
To get this tool to work, you'll need to do a few tricks.

1. Set the computer's date to some time in July 2012 or before.

2. Disconnect the internet

3. Find a serial number or register key from somewhere on the web (a google search for lgflashtools serial will yield some results). Can't help you here and please don't share any keys in this thread or get us in trouble.

4. Execute the LGFlashTools. It should ask you for a key, put it in. Now you should see a dialog where you can load the DLL file and the TOT files that you extracted earlier. Put them both in here. Click ok

Flashing:
5. There is a yellow arrow on the top left. Click on it to initialize the process. Once done, it should say "ready/finished" or whatever.

6. Put the phone in download mode again, and plug it into the USB port. LG FLash Tools should start flashing it automatically. When it's done, it'll automatically reboot into your stock AT&T rom and all of your data and internal sdcard files will be gone.

Last edited:

bigfau

I am on D80010o, should I proceed with 20c. how about root and recovery? am I able to flash back to 10d or 10o?
thanks in advance

I believe you can flash this from D80010o. I think I did it once to verify, but it was a long night.:cool: There is no root or recovery unless you count the stock one.Yes and yes.

Reactions: srk_srinivas

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
This is G2 Android Development .It is not AT&T G2 Android Development .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

bigfau

Last edited:

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Yes, you can flash this over D80010d and D80010o

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks again @bigfau. I flashed this morning at it's running excellent! Any thoughts on 10q?
@srk_srinivas, this does wipe your phone, so be sure to backup first. I know it's been said before, but I've seen people miss that point many times.

Reactions: bigfau

bigfau

Thanks again @bigfau. I flashed this morning at it's running excellent! Any thoughts on 10q?

@srk_srinivas, this does wipe your phone, so be sure to backup first. I know it's been said before, but I've seen people miss that point many times.

I'm looking into getting the 10q update. So like you said. We can root 10q and the take the OTA D80020c update and hopefully keep root.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the D80020c 4.4 .tot and .dll for AT&T D800 ONLY. This will not retain root and will wipe all your data and internal sdcard. Make a back-up of your important items before preceeding.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU WITH YOUR OWN DEVICE

***Quick Questioned Answered***
    1.Can be flashed over D80010d and D80010o firmware
    2.You will lose Root
    3.NO WAY TO ROOT YET
    4.You can use Lg Flash Tools to go back to 10d,10o.

Download:
    1. LGFlashTools v1.5 - Download

2. Drivers - Download

3. Download the LGD800AT-01-V20c.zip (Mirrior)
    Extract to a folder on desktop. There will be 2 files(.tot, .dll)

Credit to @madmack for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2.
    Credit to @hyelton for the original write up in the General section here.

Install:
    1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.

2. Install LGFlashTools v1.6 (but don't run it)

3. Extract the TOT and .DLL file from the ZIP

Drivers initialization:
    1. Put the phone into download mode. (Turn off device PRESS VOL UP while plugging in the micro usb cable. If this doesn't work, try holding both volume keys instead)

2. Let the phone initialize and install the drivers. Once done, in Device manager, you should see the LG phone listed under COM ports (something along these lines).

3. Find that LG entry in Device Manager, click on Properties, Advanced and then change the COM port to COM41 and close/save.
    4. Unplug your phone! Important step.

LGFlashTools:
    To get this tool to work, you'll need to do a few tricks.

1. Set the computer's date to some time in July 2012 or before.

2. Disconnect the internet

3. Find a serial number or register key from somewhere on the web (a google search for lgflashtools serial will yield some results). Can't help you here and please don't share any keys in this thread or get us in trouble.

4. Execute the LGFlashTools. It should ask you for a key, put it in. Now you should see a dialog where you can load the DLL file and the TOT files that you extracted earlier. Put them both in here. Click ok

Flashing:
    5. There is a yellow arrow on the top left. Click on it to initialize the process. Once done, it should say "ready/finished" or whatever.

6. Put the phone in download mode again, and plug it into the USB port. LG FLash Tools should start flashing it automatically. When it's done, it'll automatically reboot into your stock AT&T rom and all of your data and internal sdcard files will be gone.

saw some posts that have already been answered in the thread in the general section, so for those wondering:

1 - There is currently NO NATIVE ROOT for the 4.4.2 d80020c firmware. It has been patched and another exploit has not been found yet. So don't ask. You'll see threads when it is found and released. Promise.
    - You can root by rooting a previous 10x firmware, and then updating to 20c, but you *must* have stock recovery.

2 - There is currently NO WAY to have custom recovery on 4.4.2 d80020c
    - You put 20c on, you stick with 20c. no way to flash other ROMs. Loki was patched.
    - We do have a workaround, but we need the kernel source (loki'd boot.img from 20c using 10o aboot). So until LGE posts their source or someone more versed in this can find an exploit for the
    bootloader/kernel/aboot , we're stuck.

3 - I have been using the rpm, tz, and modem from 20c with 10o partition images with no negative effects. Although I don't recommend trying to flash the rpm and
    tz images unless you know what you're doing / risking.
    Members play nice and be nice.....last warning. Thank You.
    Where's it at? Link is dead StorageCow mirror is a maze. Only seeming to find a v10?
    http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda/LG+G2/Stock/AT&T/
    Here is my 20 with the flash tool and dll. https://mega.co.nz/#!OpQTxJoT!r_tA_WVm85JoZeF3zGD3khHHfRYzJwTHCrS9t-zM-mI
    Here is the complete folder so you can decide what you want. https://mega.co.nz/#F!espEgJKL!apX8kecHWQu6iQ7XNbPXag