[Q] S5 rom for Verizon S4?

Search This thread

tjk639

Jul 14, 2010
Lansing
For MDK users this should work with his patch since its based off 4.4.2

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It does. I gave it a try, but the settings menu is all wonky for me. Like, it will open other settings sections instead of what I pressed, and then FC when I back out. I wonder if it's a fluke with the menu, because on echo's ROM you can pick the S5 style settings menu and it did the same thing.

Reactions: heath2805

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
It does. I gave it a try, but the settings menu is all wonky for me. Like, it will open other settings sections instead of what I pressed, and then FC when I back out. I wonder if it's a fluke with the menu, because on echo's ROM you can pick the S5 style settings menu and it did the same thing.

Not a fluke. The S5 settings menu is rally buggy as well in the 2 4.4 TW ROMs I've tried. Still too new if you ask me.

Sent from my jflte using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For MDK users this should work with his patch since its based off 4.4.2

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk