Smartphone Application Contest Win $ 3,000,000

Search This thread

DevilM

Sep 14, 2011
ENG
Power Race 2.0 App bay, a new contest for developers bay

It 's been a little less than a year since the bay Developer Challenge when he won the Little Sailor application, winning the ultimate prize of no less than $ 300.000. On that occasion, the prize money was made ​​available was $ 2,700,000, of which $ 2,400,000 was divided among several programmers who were classified in various categories of the competition.

Given the moderate success of the event, Samsung has decided to propose a new Developer Challenge, this time, will win a prize even richer and more equal to $ 3,000,000.

end of this year. The various steps of the challenge should be completed by the end of March 2012, and then announce the winners on the last day of April 2012.

As soon as the contest will be announced publicly, you will find more information on the official website of the developers bay:
developer.bada.com

----
Italy
bada 2.0 Power App Race, un nuovo concorso per sviluppatori bada

E’ passato poco meno di un anno dall’ultimo bada Developer Challenge in cui vinse l’applicazione Little Sailor, aggiudicandosi il premio finale di ben $300,000. In quell’occasione, il montepremi totale messo a disposizione era stato di $2,700,000, di cui $2,400,000 era stato suddiviso tra i vari programmatori che si erano classificati nelle varie categorie del concorso.

Visto il discreto successo dell’evento, Samsung ha quindi deciso di riproporre un nuovo Developer Challenge che, questa volta, metterà in palio un montepremi ancora più ricco e pari a $3,000,000.

fine di quest’anno. I vari step del challenge dovrebbero terminare entro la fine di Marzo 2012, per poi annunciare i vincitori l’ultimo giorno di Aprile 2012.

Non appena il contest sarà annunciato pubblicamente, troverete maggiori informazioni sul sito ufficiale degli sviluppatori bada:
developer.bada.com

BADA 1.2 /BADA 2.0
Sports GPS off-line
Gps navigator off-line
VOIP
PDF
Open office
browser
email management
emulators
streaming
Donwload menager
Internet Applications
Chat
Hot sexy
PROGRAMS videos, photos
etc.

Last edited:

Scarface1991

Jul 30, 2011
I guess Samsung does just about everything now to pull developers on their site to develop apps for Bada 2.0, let`s hope that useful apps will finally make their way into the market since the Android port project seems to be kind of dead for now.