Htc Sensation very poor battery life

Search This thread

toobywedge

Apr 29, 2012
This is my usual batterie drain
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
Hello,
I went from about 95% to around 40% in less then a day. I have attached the battery usage photos.
Thanks,
Screenshot_2012-05-01-16-09-23.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-01-16-10-36.jpg

gottawinitall

Feb 15, 2014
asdf battery:life

Hello,
I went from about 95% to around 40% in less then a day. I have attached the battery usage photos.
Thanks,
View attachment 1034139

View attachment 1034140

based on your pics, your phone screen is running at 100%, no wonder youre running out of juice so darn quick. turn it down to a more suitable brightess and the life of the battery might survive twice as long. With intense games and apps with full brightness, your phone wouldnt last longer than a hour or 2. It really bites. I also recommend clearing phone activity on htc sensation, it seems it acts like theyre still operational, consuming battery life all the while, with freshly opened app/games on top of a work load of cpu... as much as it maybe in suspend mode, it still takes a toll on the juices. i want to format and reinstall a fresh OS on my htc sensation, but i bricked my last one, perhaps, its a z710 or something z something and it wasnt like the z710 v2 or something and it hardly ran angry birds, tried flash rom, now i ruined it, and it takes so long, after reading this post, i have a few ideas to formulate and put into practice with this lonesome device. it was optus, and it sucked but with maybe a fresh rom, something small like GB or froyo/donut 1.6 , possible have it working again. goodluck and good day

ashwink192

Feb 18, 2014
Greenify donation version

has anyone had experience with using greenify donation version.

apparently you can bring down the number of process to a very low state hence reducing the battery drain..

Top Liked Posts