[APP] User Themeable Messaging +Quick Reply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

What color do you people actually want?!

• Incoming text BLUE, outgoing text WHITE.

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Incoming text WHITE, outgoing text BLUE.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • All WHITE.

Votes: 30 20.4%
  • All BLUE.

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Leave it the way it is.

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

engagewithrage

Oct 25, 2012
Works great

But is there a way to get the black themed mms icon rather than the blue?

Apologies if I missed something here..

amiblindyet

Jan 10, 2011
Columbus, OH

Attachments

• IMG-20120919-00680.jpg
    IMG-20120919-00680.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 197

amiblindyet

Jan 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
Man the mississippi looks a lot smaller in pictures...

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY
It's only a model.
If it is not to much trouble, tried searching the google but didnt really get much info back.

Hope you ok after that, looks bad ( on the accident):eek:
Sure, which version are you using? 4.2.2 themeable?
Just to be clear, you want the black text box logo with the holo blue smiley face on it. Correct?

So emojis no longer work on my phone. Like, no matter what. I updated modem recently. I wonder if this could be affecting the way my phone receives the emoji codes. It's literally the only change I've made. Anybody else?

Last edited:

engagewithrage

Oct 25, 2012
It's only a model.

Sure, which version are you using? 4.2.2 themeable?
Just to be clear, you want the black text box logo with the holo blue smiley face on it. Correct?

So emojis no longer work on my phone. Like, no matter what. I updated modem recently. I wonder if this could be affecting the way my phone receives the emoji codes. It's literally the only change I've made. Anybody else?

Yeah the 4.2.2 themeable version, and yes exactly, black text box, with the blue smiley =)

I really appreciate it:highfive:

--

I can try testing out flashing the latest modem on my phone and see what happens.:good:

amiblindyet

Jan 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
Last edited:

amiblindyet

Jan 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
Yup flashed it and it is black, reallly black lol

Pretty much matches my layout so its all good.

Thanks man, appreciate it:good:
If you were looking for something different shoot me a pm and I'll make it happen for you. I'm currently working with @eduardo_b so we've got it decompiled and ready to edit so if you have any requests now is the time to get them in!
Also if anyone would like to learn how to make these changes themselves let me know. I'm working on a complete guide for compiling your own working version of apktool, using apktool, and making your own theme for Messaging as well as others.
If you guys start more testing shoot me a pm ill test tw or aosp anytime. Ill have service finally on gti9500 any day now, been waiting on sim cutter :)
Right now we're tinkering and trying to clean up all the redundancies for speed/ease of use. As soon as there is an update we will need testers. We should have updates for SPR VZW ATT TMO Galaxy S III as well as the GT I9500 and next month we should have the GS4.
I literally laughed out loud. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything or I wuda spit it all out on my laptop.
Yeah, I was just as surprised as you. I was like "what the f... ohhhh he IS a black icon..."

hasbrobot

May 22, 2010
If you're taking suggestions for a new touchwiz version. Could you please add theming, if possible? Thank you.

Why is the right door always locked?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply

KnTBC.png

vU5BT.png

Messaging App for AOSP and TouchWiz

Download Aroma Installer
    TouchWiz
    Code:
     - 2013-05-07 -
    Fixed TouchWiz
    AOSP Revamp begins, phase 1
     - 2013-03-05 - 
    Fixed uncompressed MMS
    Fixed recipients
     - 2013-03-04 - 
    Mms theme settings
    SMS Split
    Removed Androidian emojis
    Replaced Androidian emojis
    Group Messaging
    Quick Reply
    Animated notification icon
     - 2013-01-24 - 
    Fully working MMS
    Full uncompressed MMS
    Dark theme with ICS blue text, icons, buttons, and notifications to match AOSP, etc.
    Emoji support with Quick Emoji button
    Quick reply
    Gesture templates
    Transparent widget
    160 Character message split

Code:
    Luminair - Extra special thanks
    Thebear j koss - Extra special thanks
    stafly17 - Initial code and request
    Whiplashh - For including my version in a full ROM
    philweser - For including my version in a full ROM
    iDoc21
    shaun0207
    DraggyWan
    RedJack117
    Thebear j koss
    CM-Freak
    hitman980206
    mw86
    ipnixon
    hasbrobot
    nyles
    bmxerkid954
    fergie716
    If I've forgotten you please shoot me a PM. I like to include everyone that's helped me in ANY way.
    This isn't a solo project, this is a community. Let's all work together.

ATTENTION: EMOJI BLACK DIAMOND ERROR
    This is a result of routing your text messages through Google Voice.
    Go to Google Voice Settings.
    Remove your Sprint Account.
    Emojis will work from this point forward.

teamLViThN
    - amiblindyet - Misty_Meow - cbass15
    Ladies and gentlemen, it's been real. I'm off to the next journey in my life now and will no longer maintain this thread. If anyone would like to take over please PM me. I'll send you my source and compile group. Thanks for everything you guys and girls have done for myself and the community. Deuces.
    Wait... Has the app already been updated or are you still expected to release the update Saturday? :confused:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

I got done early. Update is posted in OP.
    Oh ok...I thought it flashed on or off or something. But I have an idea of the glow effect....sounds pretty cool.
    I'll add it to my version later. But in the meantime...

BETA REQUEST

I do not, and will not, run TouchWiz so I need some beta testers for our TouchWiz version. Knowledgeable, experienced testers only. The next time one of you PMs me and tells me that you couldn't figure out how to flash it so you tried to manually push and now your phone won't make calls I will find you and I will slap you. PM me for the link and instructions.
    Do you want me to do it for you?

By the way, for those of you that remember my accident and never got to see my car.