Team Black Out Presents.... The Dark Side....Blacked Out Apps

Search This thread
Clear Instagram in testing thanks to Sarck our newest member!
5edamaby.jpg

We are getting bombarded with updates and have a designated group reporting them to us...some updates might take some time getting to because of the original dev doing a total reconstruction of their ui thus causing then to do bug fix updates. Google maps for instance...they are releasing bug fix updates so we will wait on some of the new updates before we invert them. Just have to be patient and either deal with the stock look or like me wait until we update. We appreciate the help on reporting updates but we have it covered...thanks guys!

DJ
Team Blackout

Note: This was a mass message I posted to all TBO threads!

Sent from my Sexy Nexy 7 dressed in ClearJelly and Clear Apps!

Thebear j koss

Clear Instagram in testing thanks to Sarck our newest member!
5edamaby.jpg

We are getting bombarded with updates and have a designated group reporting them to us...some updates might take some time getting to because of the original dev doing a total reconstruction of their ui thus causing then to do bug fix updates. Google maps for instance...they are releasing bug fix updates so we will wait on some of the new updates before we invert them. Just have to be patient and either deal with the stock look or like me wait until we update. We appreciate the help on reporting updates but we have it covered...thanks guys!

DJ
Team Blackout

Note: This was a mass message I posted to all TBO threads!

Are those what you wore to your dj gigs? Lol.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

JJones1210

Jan 10, 2013
Mesa, AZ
This is awesome, and exactly what my phone needed. The app might be the best $2 I've ever spent on an app. Thanks for all of your hard work!!

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
There is a slight problem with chrome in tablet mode. The tabs don't go as high as they should and chop through the tab label

Via my Google Galaxy S3 running magic beans

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
Here's a pic
Via my Google Galaxy S3 running magic beans

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374155861239.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374155861239.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 351

mikeman45

Oct 15, 2012
Just wanted to say thanks. Love the apps, I use almost all of them :good: Great team, great devs, and excellent themes. Thanks again guys.

Reactions: djdarkknight96

bobAbooE

Apr 8, 2011
Indiana
I replace any and all apps with your guys blacked out.

Big thanks, even bought the app.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

"Welcome to the Dark Side"

Click the quote above to access the site

Team Black Out is made up of some of the best of the best in the industry when it comes to making Blacked Out Apps and Transparent Apps. We decided to team up and release the largest list of Blacked Out Apps available and add to it as often as possible. Our goal is to offer an ongoing list of apps that are updated as soon as possible after the stock app updates by letting just 1 person update it rather than 3-10 of us doing our own thing and ultimately ending up with the same end result.. an Inverted app. So, by doing this, we will be able to branch out and get the list to over 100 apps in time! Many of us have been doing this for over 3 years and some have just began their journey to the Dark Side but we are a team and will work together like a team. The veterans will help train the new-comers how to start from scratch and fully Black Out an app by editing xml lines, drawable images and smali classes files. On the site, we have guides available and will add more of them in time. We announce the Team over a month ago and now the day is here!

T-BOTS.png

T-BOTs are the Team Black Out Testers. When we update an app or start a new one from scratch, we can put anywhere from 20 minutes to 10 hours into 1 app for all of you and then testing that app can take 10-60 minutes and we don't use every app we Black Out so we're bound to miss some hidden things. Well, this is where our Loyal T-BOTs come into play. Once we update an app they get busy looking for issues for us. This gives us more time to be able to update more apps, start new apps or just have some non-android fun. So make sure you thank the T-BOTs when you get blown away from how amazing these apps are!

Obviously this style is the most popular. We don't theme our apps with images but rather Invert the Colors so you'll;ll have Dark backgrounds and Light texts. This is very popular and has become something that many avid Android users have come to thoroughly enjoy this look so we will do our best to give you more of what you love!

Transparent.png

Transparent apps have become more popular the last year or so and some members of the Team have been offering them for a while now. Our transparent series of app are called Clear Apps. Being able to see your wallpaper while you';re using your favorite apps is just cool! We still have to update the site with all of our Clear Apps...

Ok kids... click on "Welcome to the Dark Side" at the top and it will take you to our official Team Black Out website! All downloads are hosted there only to keep track of everything. If you've used any of our apps in the past in your Aroma installers or in your ROM, you can still use them. Link back to our SITE wherever you post our content tho. Do not post something in a different forum using our work and then PM us to let us know and hope it's ok with us.... It isn't. Ask first and we'll work with you but ask for forgiveness and we have a problem.

List of apps:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+
    Flipboard
    Dropbox
    Copy
    Box
    EsFile
    PlayStore
    Hangouts
    Gmail
    G-Voice
    G-Translate
    Google Settings
    Keep
    Drive
    Maps
    YouTube
    Google Now
    Play Music
    Chrome
    Email
    Amazon
    eBay
    CraigsList
    FB Messenger
    LinkedIn
    Pandora
    YahooMail
    Instagram
    WordPress
    Pinterest
    WhatsApp
    Apollo Music
    MightyText
    GenieWeatherWidget
    Spotify​
    Attention all: We are all working on updates/New additions at the moment...I'm personally working on Flipboard, Instagram, vine, plume, AOSP mms, play music, might text and WhatsApp. Uploading some and some going to be tested.
    B_boy is also working on updates and uploading to the site and app so a bunch of goodies are on the way!

DJ

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using ClearJellyed Tapatalk 4
    New updates showing with some added that were missing in action...:-\.....More coming tonight or tomorrow morning.

Guys I've gotta step away from updates for a few weeks to get my theme chooser themes updated to 4.3 and fix a bootloop issue because they are way too big. I'm going to be optimizing them and also fixing some issues I've been meaning to address. Hopefully since I'm rebuilding them from scratch I'll create an easy way to make color versions of dark and clear jelly to match our color apps. If it works like I want you will be able to just switch the theme to get the colors vs installing the different color apk's ie the theme will do all the work changing the text instead of you changing the apps. The lite versions of these will be in the premium updater for testing until I get the full ones completed. I'm also making color CM boot animations and other goodies to add so my absence will pay off...I'll poke in from time to time answering questions and things but only critical updates will be done.

We will probably enforce an "update the app only if it's a major update" because this has been using more time updating for minor crap then creating new apps and uploading updates. So asking for an app to be updated WILL be ignored from now on..if we feel it needs an update we will do it but only if WE think it's necessary. Hope you all understand and if you don't feel free to learn how to update them yourself and we will be more then happy to add you as a team member to help with updates.

Your pal,

DJ

Hangouts, Google Keep, Slacker, Yelp, Tango and Dolphin updated! #TeamBlackOut more to come!