[ROM][03.03.10] Touch-IT BL (SUPPORT ENDED AT XDA)

Search This thread

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
I am really sorry to see this bollox going on here. I think you guys (you, Miri, Ark_N, Dutty and Tom) have done excellent work here over the years. Why do you have to leave? I'm really :mad: about this!!!

..to long a story to tell, and its really not important for most ppl to know :)

chris_ah1

Jan 4, 2010
London
I'm going to say the same as I said to KWBR when he was about to pull out, don't be a wuss by doing the easy thing by pulling the rom.

All this coming and going from xda by members just serves to add to the perceived clique groupings and us v them attitude which re-inforces the feeling that it is no longer a community of sharing, camaraderie and goodwill.

it's becoming htcpedia vs xda and it shouldnt be like that. the two should compliment eachother...but you can see how it might look less than friendly with two broadly similar sites. It almost looks adverserial.

so take heart that your rom was the first I ever saw. come back when you can and the community should welcome you. you do good work and I'm glad it continues. I personally think pulling it does nothing for community cohesiveness.

But if youve had enough, then that's ok.

BigE

Jan 25, 2007
Southern CA
sorry to hear that mate

Touch-IT Black Leo HD2 - v4.0

I am removing my roms due to conflicts with certain members at xda, this looks like it cant be solved in normal ways. And because I do not want anymore of the bickering and fighting, I am pulling my work from XDA and all support is moved to you know where. I cant even mention that name anymore here.

Sorry to see this happen here, where I have learned so much, and met so many wonderful ppl. I can only quote my own sig:

"Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Really don't know what was itis all about, but as a member in both forums, I think this one is certainly going to miss your whit. Hope you change your mind regardless (after all, bashers exist on any forum).

See you around..

bigE

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
I'm going to say the same as I said to KWBR when he was about to pull out, don't be a wuss by doing the easy thing by pulling the rom.

All this coming and going from xda by members just serves to add to the perceived clique groupings and us v them attitude which re-inforces the feeling that it is no longer a community of sharing, camaraderie and goodwill.

it's becoming htcpedia vs xda and it shouldnt be like that. the two should compliment eachother...but you can see how it might look less than friendly with two broadly similar sites. It almost looks adverserial.

so take heart that your rom was the first I ever saw. come back when you can and the community should welcome you. you do good work and I'm glad it continues. I personally think pulling it does nothing for community cohesiveness.

But if youve had enough, then that's ok.

I agree, It should not have to be this way.
I dont wish to elaborate to much on why, it will probably do more harm then good.

ruscik

Jun 16, 2007
London

I am removing my roms due to conflicts with certain members at xda, this looks like it cant be solved in normal ways. And because I do not want anymore of the bickering and fighting, I am pulling my work from XDA and all support is moved to you know where. I cant even mention that name anymore here.

Sorry to see this happen here, where I have learned so much, and met so many wonderful ppl. I can only quote my own sig:

"Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

See you on the dark side ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.