[THE] Clocks for TF3D.

Search This thread

al3azim

Jun 2, 2006
Small Flip Clock

I made a small mod for the flip clock... :)

SmallFlipScreenshot.jpg
SmallFlipv2Screen.jpg

This can be used with all custom Flip Clocks
All image manila files are the same

Just copy the file to windows..
Download
SmallFlipClock.zip
SmallFlipClock_v2.zip

I tried this on my Sprint ROM (original) and after I copy the file and restart TF3D I get the white square on the top left. I have the wallpaper on all tabs installed as well. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have an older version of the wallpaper cab?

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
Can any of U upload analog clock but not in CAB ? i mean only manilla files ? but clock without bacground under date. And please tell me how to change color of date in analog clocks ?
uniqueboy or whiskeybro especcialy U ... Because Ure experts in this :D

I would like to make my own clock i xperia style and i need those files :) Any of your latest clock but in zip with manilla files to edit them a little ;) i mean in graphic way :) TIA !

To change the date colour I just did what Nisse told me to do here: http: //xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2802433&postcount=20 (I'm no expert, except at cutting wood). As for an analog clock with no date background, not a .cab, have a look at my signature, there is a zip of my analog clock attached to the post in the link. Look forward to seeing your work!

Krzysiec

Aug 22, 2008
Rzeszów
Thanks a lot ! I`ll make it asap :)

EDIT: Which manilla file from your zip is responisble for longer hand ? i see there only one short hand manilla file :/

Last edited:

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
I tried this on my Sprint ROM (original) and after I copy the file and restart TF3D I get the white square on the top left. I have the wallpaper on all tabs installed as well. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have an older version of the wallpaper cab?

When u install the background4AllPages from mun_rus, u install mun_rus version of 1c684cd8_manila...

the if u copy my 1c684cd8_manila file, the background4AllPages gets an error...
that's why u cant use both of them....

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Small Clock Corner

SmallClockCornerScreen.jpg

This can be used with all custom Flip Clocks
All image manila files are the same

I make these clocks for developers... I dont provide any grafix manila files in the zip...
I only have 1c684cd8_manila in the zip file...
so you have to have other clock images

Just copy the file to windows..
Download
SmallClockCorner.zip

Last edited:

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
@ Nisse, I see Halloween has done you good, I can't imagine what your gonna come up with next, very innovative, Thanks. :)
Just having a random thought here, but since with the analog clock the calender and call history tabs are removed, the mode9 file for that must have the files to do that, so jumping on, how about the possibility of hacking the analog mode9s and bodging them onto the flip clock. That little flip clock would be awesome (sorry more awesome) if it could be dragged around the screen like the analog clock! Hope you get my drift! :)
And can we expect a giant flip clock as well?

Last edited:

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
@ Nisse, I see Halloween has done you good, I can't imagine what your gonna come up with next, very innovative, Thanks.
Just having a random thought here, but since with the analog clock the calender and call history tabs are removed, the mode9 file for that must have the files to do that, so jumping on, how about the possibility of hacking the analog mode9s and bodging them onto the flip clock. That little flip clock would be awesome (sorry more awesome) if it could be dragged around the screen like the analog clock! Hope you get my drift!
And can we expect a giant flip clock as well?

cool idea :)
but for now I can only change the values of the position, width and hight... :rolleyes:

how GIANT do you want it?`:rolleyes:

Weird Clock

WeirdClockScreen.jpg

This clock probably looks best with glass flip clock...

I make these clocks for developers... I dont provide any grafix manila files in the zip...
I only have 1c684cd8_manila in the zip file...
so you have to have other clock images

Download
WeirdClock.zip

Last edited:

zmob123

Mar 21, 2008
Hi All!

I made two modified Clock's...

BigClockScreenshot.jpg
BigHandsScreenshot.jpg

Credit to uniqueboy for Dotted Clock Body

Cab Download
BigClock by NisseDILLIGAF.cab
BigHandsClock by NisseDILLIGAF.cab

For Manila Customizer
BigClock by NisseDILLIGAF.zip
BigHandsClock By NisseDILLIGAF.zip

@ Clock developers
U can use the normal manila images from analog clock with my modified 1c684cd8_manila...
Only Clock Body image 0d27217a_manila is changed to bigger...

Can someone make a clock with silver hands for black backgrounds?

TheDude1120

Sep 17, 2007
is there a way to change the font for the smaller clock, the one that is under the flip clock when you flip your finger up? i mean i have my system font changed, but is there a way to make that font dffrent from the system font?

Top Liked Posts