Anyone else get the ATT top 5%???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys I think this thread has answered a dozen times. We all know that ATT is throttling people for what ever reason. This will continue to happen until they remove all the unlimited packages completely which will happen, its just a matter of time.

Question answered thread closed.
    Not even close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
    you done tool?

Apperantly you dont know change.org has stopped Bank of America from debit card monthly fees and foreclosures. Why not stop At&t from unfair Unlimited Data throttling? If not stop then make awareness. Imagine if all its few million unlimited data subscribers remaining filed small claims suit?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Tool? How do you even know what he was referring to when he made his comment?

I got your 10 char right here

Rocking bacon...ics style
    My suggestion: Get everyone you know on an unlimited plan to tether, and upload movies to Dropbox 24/7 for a few billing cycles.

Oh yeah go head and watch how fast ATT pulls unlimited all together faster then they plan.

This is pointless really, Complaining about this does nothing as in the end it is their network so its their rules. You can switch networks if you want. Now I have tried to explain why they are doing this but seems alot of people just dont understand as they are new to smartphones and the way things work. Unlimited data was never ment for people to stream media all the time or be using 5gb+ aa month, IT was set up for the business users that needed it not those that really dont need that much data on a phone and then abused it.
    These bastards just started throttling me 2 months ago. The first month they cut me off at 5 gigs and then last month they cut me off at 2 gigs. I work in the oil field here in Odessa TX and spend most of my time out in the field and they have the audacity to tell me to use more wifi like I don't know that.

Fckn att pisses me off, as soon as I can I'm switching to sprint

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA App