Why did i ever trade?!

Search This thread

barqers

Nov 17, 2010
check my sig. lol
and its ICS so i got google now on that ishhh. i wish we could get stock voice search though. the workaround blows.

I'm just staying hopeful that the O2X receives the ICS update before December. We're pretty much halfway into Q3 now and haven't heard anything about this. I'm going to try trading my phone for the HTC amaze 4g if I can get someone stupid enough to do that.

xeroy

Feb 23, 2011
Haha, well atleast you didn't sell the nexus S right before it was getting ICS and Jellybean, and buy an optimus 2x.. which will NOT get ICS. Damn, I'm stupid.

jeep447

May 24, 2009
St. Louis
It's just a phone. If you want to be on the bleeding edge and have something to play around with just get a nexus 7.

I think a lot of people are just jealous that others get ics/jb and don't realize that it's not that big of a difference. :p g2x works great when I don't have my tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

I can't get on board with "it's just a phone" but I agree with everything else you said. I think it's getting to be a lot more than just a phone anymore and I'm not just talking about the G2X but any smartphone. Personally I use mine for just about everything on a daily basis so I'd seriously be lost without it. I also love the fact that we have a community of devs and people working to make our phones better. The G2X is a perfect example of what kind of support we'd get if it were up to the carriers and manufacturers. I totally get the frustration about our phone because not only does it have so much wasted potential, it also shows just how little these companies really care about supporting they're devices.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stop whining and try doing some of the work yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
    I don't know what to say, for starters, ur a heat fan so u should get flamed just for that ;). Everything else, no comment

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium