hang on samsung logo after changing efs

Search This thread

midnight_prisoner

Dec 2, 2013
hi. I have a i9500 I try to change imei but I back up efs folder with root explorer. after tring with z3x box to do that, imei chaged to null.
I tried to restore efs backup with z3x box and I pushed restore button but phone after restart could not boot up after samsung logo.
I flashed it with 4.2.2, 4.3 and 4.4.2 android but the problem doesn't change. I wrote cwm recovery to use that for mount internal memory for restoring efs folder but it doesn't work. I can't access to internal memory. please help.
thanks . sorry for my bad english

nitinvaid

hi. I have a i9500 I try to change imei but I back up efs folder with root explorer. after tring with z3x box to do that, imei chaged to null.
I tried to restore efs backup with z3x box and I pushed restore button but phone after restart could not boot up after samsung logo.
I flashed it with 4.2.2, 4.3 and 4.4.2 android but the problem doesn't change. I wrote cwm recovery to use that for mount internal memory for restoring efs folder but it doesn't work. I can't access to internal memory. please help.
thanks . sorry for my bad english

why you messed up with efs folder?