[FIRMWARE] Official firmware CIS 20B based on the source code of 20o

Search This thread

markop90

Feb 16, 2011
:D:D:D

BB extracted is still 725... In other words, SAME BB RELEASED ON 25.07.2011
INCLUDED IN 10D or 10x something else... Anyway, 725 BB is always the same
and so, it's old :D:D:D Latest BB still remains 824 released for LG SU660 on the
far 24.08.2011 :(

These basebands have similar name, but they're different...a newer 725 baseband is better

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, guys!

Company LG released 2012 January 26 for the Russian firmware 20B based on the source code of 20o.

1) The kernel supports the swap.
    2) There is a Google application Musik
    3) GPS is working correctly, if you boot the phone, GPS has been disabled
    4) Fixed problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks with more than 11 channels

at least, these changes appeared only in the firmware 20o, then with 99% probability of firmware 20b, at the moment is the latest.

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP990/ACISDW/V20B_00/V20B_00.kdz

Last-modified: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:04:40 GMT
    If this is true, this will include the v20o baseband as well. Which can be extracted by flashing it with this tool, and look for the files in the temporary directory while flashing (AENEAS_FW.fls, psi.fls, R375_SIC.fls and slb.fls). How do you know it is based on v20o, since you are running it and can confirm the issues are not there? Or have you confirmed it some other way?

I have extracted the baseband files from the CIS v20b KDZ. They are different sized files from V20m baseband, but still show as baseband 1035.21_20110725

The build.prop says ro.build.date=Wed Jan 25 15:02:00 MSK 2012, so it looks like it is the most recent build to be released. I'll leave it to one of the experts to do all the deodexing etc...

Editied to put the RIL in the zip along with the fls files.
    Thanks, mate.

If you still have the ROM in your phone, can you please upload the RIL as well - if you don't mind?

I only flashed the BB not the whole ROM, but I did extract the /system image as well. I've put the RIL in the original post along with the fls files.
    You take away all of the fun.:D
    No m8 thanks, will have look and maybe a build on this one.

Thanks civato...
    In the meantime i'm trying to obtain 20q from lg italy :)

Inviato con il P990 DjangoManouche!