[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

webdiddy

Aug 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
no matter how I try I can't install this thing. I always get a message saying that the zip can't be opened. I am not a noob and have installed many roms in the past but this rom is really getting on my nerves. I really think you could benefit of making a detailed explanation on how to get it up and running. I have no problem with any other rom.

hashcheck

Wait till next release but its no different then any other rom.

WIPE and install

Maybe try installing from internal memory or it could be the way you are unzipping? so try different programs and a windows pc. Works everytime on mine so without seeing the issue i can't fix the problem.

-====== Keep on a eye on my website all big update inbound =======-

Last edited:
Reactions: DuratecPaul

danw1million

Oct 17, 2010
Keep getting cant open .zip (bad) error while trying to flash in cwm . TRied phiz recovery too. wiped data and cache also. still same error. anyone else had this? could it be a bad zip file? cheers

no matter how I try I can't install this thing. I always get a message saying that the zip can't be opened. I am not a noob and have installed many roms in the past but this rom is really getting on my nerves. I really think you could benefit of making a detailed explanation on how to get it up and running. I have no problem with any other rom.

Wait till next release but its no different then any other rom.

WIPE and install

Maybe try installing from internal memory or it could be the way you are unzipping? so try different programs and a windows pc. Works everytime on mine so without seeing the issue i can't fix the problem.

-====== Keep on a eye on my website all big update inbound =======-

I was having the same issues with the download.
I then opened the download which would not flash with 7Zip and found out it was bad.

Downloading the 12 files from google drive and then using z zip to make the one large zip as described earlier in the thread worked for me,

Hope this helps.

-Dan

Reactions: timfong224

dorenthe

May 14, 2009
Hello,
after reboot my display is black, If I flash a other rom via CWM everything is fine?
What can I do?

endless_sia

Oct 21, 2006
Just reflash again and baseband will correct itself. Which modem options did u choose?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

after my 1st flash it became baseband unknown, so i need to have another flash ?? it will auto correct?
1st time i select 2nd option on modem, and 2nd time i select remain old modem that i was using.both also become baseband unknown.

samsul

Dec 12, 2005
Just installed 2.2, keep getting

Unfortunately, Hash ROM Tweaks has stopped

when ever I click on any of the first 3 options in Hashcheck ROM twicks.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

leebag

Jul 10, 2008
Google Pixel 4 XL
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V2.2[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED][17/03/1

Just installed 2.2 and aosp camera and gallery are missing tried to reinstall the rom no luck. Can I just Install the camera and gallery another way?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

twilight79

Nov 13, 2009
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V2.2[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED][17/03/1

Hi Dan

The battery widget is not accurate

It updates every now and then and not in 1% intervals

Am using the big glass battery icon

Can u plz plz fix mate

Sent from my GT-N7105T using xda premium

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006

Yes in the aroma installer it will say which kernels are compatible :good:

for my experience
jdevil battery drain is worse than adam and pereus kernel..
but jdevil and adam seems like stock kernel as cannot change voltage

Sent from my GT-N7105T using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts