Taking Pictures with Flash on CM9

Search This thread

timramisu

Apr 27, 2012
This is my first post since I need to appreciate the work from Entropy512, really appreciate your work!

I wanted to comment on the CM9 topic in the developer thread but I could not since I am a new user.

What I want to say is that after trying all camera apps, "Pudding Camera" is the only one which could turn on the flash while taking photos. I hope that it might help to all CM9 users and your development progress. I am using your GAPPS and 4/23 bulit.

I did try to use the torch apps, but none of them turns on the LED lighting.

Anyways, looking forward to your new updates!

Cheers,
Tim

Reactions: xDa.Fun

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first post since I need to appreciate the work from Entropy512, really appreciate your work!

I wanted to comment on the CM9 topic in the developer thread but I could not since I am a new user.

What I want to say is that after trying all camera apps, "Pudding Camera" is the only one which could turn on the flash while taking photos. I hope that it might help to all CM9 users and your development progress. I am using your GAPPS and 4/23 bulit.

I did try to use the torch apps, but none of them turns on the LED lighting.

Anyways, looking forward to your new updates!

Cheers,
    Tim
    Have you also tried following camera apps of playstore:-
    1. Ucam
    2. Camera ICS
    3. Camera 360

thanks