* retired * [rom] [4.2.2] Unofficial CyanogenMOD [cm-10.1] - [april13] - P13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kettlecorn

Nov 17, 2010
www.kindlefirecases.net
Is there any way to add languages to the Keyboard? Not changing the entire system. Trying to setup a very stable install with another language for my mom but the language choices are limited.

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles
Re: [rom] [4.2.2] Unofficial CyanogenMOD [cm10.1] - [feb16] - PREVIEW 4

Is there any way to add languages to the Keyboard? Not changing the entire system. Trying to setup a very stable install with another language for my mom but the language choices are limited.

Have you tried another keyboard?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

KSoD

Feb 22, 2011
Buffalo

Have you gone into Language settings, unchecked the box for Use system default and from there use the language of preference?

Sent from the Note-rix

troyolson92

Oct 22, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

would someone mind pm-ing me Thier xposed settings please. my settings is making this awesome Rom choppy and laggy. frustrating as this Rom rocks if I leave it alone.. but I love that dual panel stuff at about 260dpi ish...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

ZacksBuilds

Dec 9, 2012

Could anyone PM me on how exposed works? How do I get it and what and how can I do with it? Thanks!

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)

would someone mind pm-ing me Thier xposed settings please. my settings is making this awesome Rom choppy and laggy. frustrating as this Rom rocks if I leave it alone.. but I love that dual panel stuff at about 260dpi ish...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36026315

Could anyone PM me on how exposed works? How do I get it and what and how can I do with it? Thanks!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38011250

Op.

Sorry for the off topic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

taob

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
I had this issue also. The rom runs fine except for that with me. I would all of a sudden lose signal. One time the apn settings were all gone. Which is insane because I checked they were there before. I rebooted once or twice and they came back.

I've had this problem with every CM10-based ROM and modem firmware version (both AT&T and TELUS) I've tried on my Note, so it isn't specific to a kernel or a ROM release.

Reactions: Beardedface

polstein

Sep 9, 2007
Haven't tried a JB rom in a couple of months, too many random freezes & reboots, but home sick so figured it was a good time to try again.

Something I'd forgotten about - the dang capacitive backlight it driving me nuts. Am I missing a setting in this rom to disable the backlight? I like the buttons working, I just don't want the lights to turn on every dang time I touch the screen.

If not a setting in this rom, anyone know a good workaround? I used to use Screen Filter (the app) and a complicated set of tasker macros, but hoping for a better way.

Oh - one miiinor thing - is there a setting I'm overlooking to center the clock? Minor thing, but gotten used to it in the middle.

Doing my 2 or so hour setup now!

Last edited:

captivatingtab

Jul 17, 2011
Dallas, Tx

Haven't tried a JB rom in a couple of months, too many random freezes & reboots, but home sick so figured it was a good time to try again.

Something I'd forgotten about - the dang capacitive backlight it driving me nuts. Am I missing a setting in this rom to disable the backlight? I like the buttons working, I just don't want the lights to turn on every dang time I touch the screen.

If not a setting in this rom, anyone know a good workaround? I used to use Screen Filter (the app) and a complicated set of tasker macros, but hoping for a better way.

Settings--->Advanced--->Sensors--->uncheck Enable keys backlight

Reactions: k9time and polstein

taob

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
How fast is the "fast charge" option? Is it the Note's usual 1 A (but all the time, regardless of USB or AC), or did somebody find a way to tweak the hardware through the driver to deliver greater current? 2 A, like on the Note 2, would be awesome...

jrea77

May 2, 2012
3city
After installing and using Xposed for a few apps, I'm getting that System Process error at boot up as well (on Preview4). Like you said, though, it doesn't seem to cause any other issues after clicking OK, so I just left it alone... for now.

Same deal here....although i am not using Xposed for anything. it started on P3 after a few days of use i got the " Process system isn't responding" error. i flashed P4 hoping it would go away but didnt. it doesnt seem to do any harm...whether i click "wait" or "ok" makes no difference, it goes away and everything is normal. ive done the whole wiping of caches and dalvik and fix permissions and it doesnt seem to fix it, the error just pops up again later on at random.

Jan 2, 2013

How fast is the "fast charge" option? Is it the Note's usual 1 A (but all the time, regardless of USB or AC), or did somebody find a way to tweak the hardware through the driver to deliver greater current? 2 A, like on the Note 2, would be awesome...

Not sure of exact specs, but I have noticed a difference. Before the update it would take roughly 2.5 hours to fully charge and now it only takes about 1.5 to 1.75. However it does get a bit hotter after charging. Not to the point of burning you but it is a nice hand warmer on cold days lol. Like I said I don't know what it's charging at exactly but it seems to work.

This is on a stock battery and charger that the phone came with.

Wintersdark

Jun 29, 2012
I've had this problem with every CM10-based ROM and modem firmware version (both AT&T and TELUS) I've tried on my Note, so it isn't specific to a kernel or a ROM release.

Me too. Seems somehow rarely at boot it doesn't load up the song settings correctly, or just doesn't initialize the modem correctly.
If, on boot, I don't get a 4G connection I just reboot. It only happens rarely and rebooting always fixes it so I haven't bothered with doing anything else.

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan

No offence but that didn't help me at all.

Settings are personal preference, the link he posted you to gave you a general idea on how to use the ssettings, now u gotta play around until u get what suits you

Reactions: scariola and Bubba

ZacksBuilds

Dec 9, 2012

Settings are personal preference, the link he posted you to gave you a general idea on how to use the ssettings, now u gotta play around until u get what suits you

Oh maybe it was unclear I was looking on how to get xposed :(

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)

Oh maybe it was unclear I was looking on how to get xposed :(

My first link should take directly to the xda thread for the xposed app. It had the download links and complete instructions on how to install.
The second is a link that shows my exact settings that I use and lists the apps I use it on. As well as a pic of Nova settings so you can see the end result.
I hope this helps a little better.
Again ... Sorry op.

Edit:
Yep it does. Just checked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    moving onto a new rom, the official cm nightlies and M releases are doing great :)

13347-cm-10-1-logo

Credits: www.cyanogenmod.com for all your info needs,
    Sources: www.github.com/cyanogenmod for all your source needs

wipe data/system/cache's before installing.
    the above steps arent needed if your flashing from previous build or cm nightly. but is recommended to clear cache after flashing the rom.

rom: Preview 13
    gapps: 4.2.x GAPPS

if you get a recovery error when flashing, either upgrade your cwm or install twrp2*recommended*.

changelog:
    preview 13
    -- merged all up to today
    -- battery bar back
    -- probably more.

preview 12
    -- lots of cm merges since last build
    -- basic stock build with gestures this time around.

preview 11
    -- merged to latest cm merges *there were quite a few*
    -- yes cm's pie is included *settings-system-pie controls*, note: there is no notification/quick settings access in this pie thats pa.
    -- stylus gestures rebased
    -- more here and there just enjoy :)

Credits and Thanks:
    CyanogenMod
    roger_n *for all the help*
    gs2usr *for all the help*
    teamchopsticks *for all the help*
    chris41g for his kernel and work

Extras:
    -- disable cap buttons*plus re-enable* disable - enable flash in recovery. disable key lights in "advanced settings"
    -- if you want per app dpi check HERE
    -- chris41g's kernel here *recommended*
    -- SuperNote from padphone 2 *s-note replacement* HERE - unzip then install like you would any .apk
    preview 7 is up and ready for flashing, enjoy bed time now
    That is just crazy. Shows how much people really do care. When the time comes and you leave people will be upset that there are less and less ROMS for the Note around cause you refuse to post them here or build them to share anymore cause the lack of appreciation.

I would personally hate to see the latter of that. It would suck only having the CM builds only to flash on my Note and not be able to get PA anytime soon.

i wont let 1-2 people ruin it for the rest of you so dont worry about that, there has been way more positive about the release then negative, negative just sticks out a lot more. but honestly if they want silly things they can pm me, im not some big mean green monster or something, im just very outspoken.
    PREVIEW 4 is up
    changelog in op