[ROM]MultiROM AcuraTeam V2 Final[GHOSTCALLFREE]

Search This thread

kampfbestie

Feb 26, 2011
linz
Tried it now 2 DAYS its a Dream but installation (CMW) is in Spain
(Can also not spanish you will understand it)

New MultiROM AcuraTeam V2 Final

Well after much, much, much work (you know me I do not do this) I modified Charger that I liked and I saw potential.
no longer remains almost nothing of the original, only the icons, the truth is that they are cute , and some of the extructura the program. As I said I did not dedicate myself to this, perhaps someone who can take less, but I came as far as I, and after passing a bad time to **** you in which state about to mourn (I've lost everything to work from within ZIP) I was able to retrieve something and start from scratch. Total a week of intense gigs! Many of you will wonder why this MultiROM (the name I have made ​​him) because for the simple reason that my saves me a lot of work, and incidentally open the possibility that each Mount a rom to your liking. know that when we get a ROM is not to everyone's taste, for the simple reason that everyone likes something different. Perform a ROM for each of you seriously and it is practically impossible.

See only these two facts: A 4 keyboards + 7 + 12 types of launchers types of OC, I put just three examples. If anyone knows of mates, try out the numbers of possible combinations. Now imagine what you are asking me some Take the music of the boot, the curtain of the changes the Bootanimation, do not make programs, set programs, pay this and remove the other ... as you see cause frustration, it is IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone. Now sebeis NEED this charger . Because that is what makes this I've created, what ye LOAD visually and very simple, JUST AS YOU WANT PICA INSTALL.

No more I tell you the rest you play.

Now you can do.

The ROM included in the ZIP are complete but lack little things, little things you have to include the you. are improved versions:

Rom Ginger : Evolucion de la 21A+B Ahora llamada V8

Cambios:

Subido el Kernel Bestia Froyo a la version v2

Added all files ALSA for recording calls in dual channel.
Added the libraries of Beat Box, To enhance the sound a lot.
Added Sony Bravia Engine, I do not notice much improvement you let me know.
Added new library
Updated the APP
and much more

ADVANCE INFORMATION New Kernel Beast 2: Changes Acura2201

Added patch to prevent phantom calls.
Modified the clock speed in the reception signal (Improved bestiality breaks between signals and coverage) Invention of mine since I've been I have not had a call ghost. ;)
Improved and polished the OC, OC lowered the idle to 150 mhz.
Modification of the libraries to minimum speed apgada screen (this forces the system to slow down to 150 as the screen turns off)
Improved the voltages . The values ​​indicated here are not seen in any test or going to freak benckmach but when probeis. Overclock to 200mhz ram at 450 mhz, and forced the system to work at 450 mhz always without resenting consumption!! . No jumping from 200 to 400 as the original. Overclock the GPU to 394 MHz and low OC. Uploaded system speed of 128 MHz to 1000 MHz. You are going to freak out with this, but instead blocks the bluetooth from time to time. (Hopefully fix it soon) The multicharger Added new feature you can install all your applications at the beginning of the installation. I am testing a system to install directly on the recovery DATA also on the first installation, if you want to clear. (Under development) Added more programs and updated the above. Now there are more possibilities for all .. jejejejej

THX ACURATEAM

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE PRESS THX :))

http://www.htcspain.com/links.php?u...ttp://www.putlocker.com/file/EDDB5336CBF15F39

Last edited:

douglam

May 23, 2007
Is this for real? GHOSTCALLFREE?????!!!!

Sorry, I really want to believe, but my hope is already very low. Actually I have made up my mind to sell away this phone. Have waited too long for the ghostcalls fix :(

Reactions: maxx1234@hotmail.it

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
this is not for inexperienced people you have to build the rom your self and there is no tool in there for you to use to build good luck.. lolz

nikolis2000

Mar 28, 2007
komotini
it's not only that we dont have many devs for our phone-many different rom but it's that half of the limited roms are not usable by average users. i mean wtf.online kitchen roms and no build etc?

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
it's not only that we dont have many devs for our phone-many different rom but it's that half of the limited roms are not usable by average users. i mean wtf.online kitchen roms and no build etc?

Please elaborate your statement again i did not understand. But if you are saying there is an online kitchen why don't you build one and post it for us...

And if your looking for someone to make both roms and post it for you then that is a diffrent question.. I won't touch it because it is not my work, i have built it and tested it his kernel doesn't go low to 150mhz wish it did if it did i would use it to save me some battery power..

nikolis2000

Mar 28, 2007
komotini
i wrote english by thinking in greek.i mean we have a few roms if we compare other phones(lets say evo 3d) to choose for our phone.not so many devs also.lets try these few roms to make them usable.i dont know how to build or use an online kitchen.most users also dont.i wish i knew.and some guides i found here didnt help me at all when i tried.why post half-build roms?

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
i wrote english by thinking in greek.i mean we have a few roms if we compare other phones(lets say evo 3d) to choose for our phone.not so many devs also.lets try these few roms to make them usable.i dont know how to build or use an online kitchen.most users also dont.i wish i knew.and some guides i found here didnt help me at all when i tried.why post half-build roms?

I think if you read properly he made the rom and lost all data due to a computer crash so he recovered what he can. and because he can't make everyone happy he is letting the users choose their poison.. Anyway i will try and make the two froyo and gingerbread roms by acura team and post it up here after work..

xbsall

Feb 14, 2012
Home
Tried it yesterday.
Nice and clean roms but didnt have much time to play with them so i m back to my backed up Thiaiz 2.6.1.
The installer is not so dificult to understand.
I looked at the spanish forum also and i think that its better to avoid high overclocked kernels (over 1.2 because of overheating) but then again maybe i m wrong i dont know spanish.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sent from my LG P-920 using ghost call method...

kampfbestie

Feb 26, 2011
linz
SORRY VERY MUCH
really not ghostcallfree today 6 times
bought today a HTC ONE X soooo after such long wait no
GHOSTCALL:D
THX to ALL DEFS 4 their work go on guys
will look sometimes again here if ghostcalling gone

xafalo

Aug 17, 2008
Pais Valencia
Acurateam, is working on V3, this fellow has posted is the V2. According to said signal has improved and no longer have those slumps coverage. He has also made ​​many improvements in the kernel.
We are all waiting for the V3.

regards

PD. Sorry for my English, google translator.

kidkoala_uk

May 29, 2007
Greenock
Acurateam, is working on V3, this fellow has posted is the V2. According to said signal has improved and no longer have those slumps coverage. He has also made ​​many improvements in the kernel.
We are all waiting for the V3.

regards

PD. Sorry for my English, google translator.

This is what I thought V2 does not contain the patched kernel.

Thread title is misleading [GHOSTCALLFREE] should be removed.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried it now 2 DAYS its a Dream but installation (CMW) is in Spain
    (Can also not spanish you will understand it)

New MultiROM AcuraTeam V2 Final

Well after much, much, much work (you know me I do not do this) I modified Charger that I liked and I saw potential.
    no longer remains almost nothing of the original, only the icons, the truth is that they are cute , and some of the extructura the program. As I said I did not dedicate myself to this, perhaps someone who can take less, but I came as far as I, and after passing a bad time to **** you in which state about to mourn (I've lost everything to work from within ZIP) I was able to retrieve something and start from scratch. Total a week of intense gigs! Many of you will wonder why this MultiROM (the name I have made ​​him) because for the simple reason that my saves me a lot of work, and incidentally open the possibility that each Mount a rom to your liking. know that when we get a ROM is not to everyone's taste, for the simple reason that everyone likes something different. Perform a ROM for each of you seriously and it is practically impossible.

See only these two facts: A 4 keyboards + 7 + 12 types of launchers types of OC, I put just three examples. If anyone knows of mates, try out the numbers of possible combinations. Now imagine what you are asking me some Take the music of the boot, the curtain of the changes the Bootanimation, do not make programs, set programs, pay this and remove the other ... as you see cause frustration, it is IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone. Now sebeis NEED this charger . Because that is what makes this I've created, what ye LOAD visually and very simple, JUST AS YOU WANT PICA INSTALL.

No more I tell you the rest you play.

Now you can do.

The ROM included in the ZIP are complete but lack little things, little things you have to include the you. are improved versions:

Rom Ginger : Evolucion de la 21A+B Ahora llamada V8

Cambios:

Subido el Kernel Bestia Froyo a la version v2

Added all files ALSA for recording calls in dual channel.
    Added the libraries of Beat Box, To enhance the sound a lot.
    Added Sony Bravia Engine, I do not notice much improvement you let me know.
    Added new library
    Updated the APP
    and much more

ADVANCE INFORMATION New Kernel Beast 2: Changes Acura2201

Added patch to prevent phantom calls.
    Modified the clock speed in the reception signal (Improved bestiality breaks between signals and coverage) Invention of mine since I've been I have not had a call ghost. ;)
    Improved and polished the OC, OC lowered the idle to 150 mhz.
    Modification of the libraries to minimum speed apgada screen (this forces the system to slow down to 150 as the screen turns off)
    Improved the voltages . The values ​​indicated here are not seen in any test or going to freak benckmach but when probeis. Overclock to 200mhz ram at 450 mhz, and forced the system to work at 450 mhz always without resenting consumption!! . No jumping from 200 to 400 as the original. Overclock the GPU to 394 MHz and low OC. Uploaded system speed of 128 MHz to 1000 MHz. You are going to freak out with this, but instead blocks the bluetooth from time to time. (Hopefully fix it soon) The multicharger Added new feature you can install all your applications at the beginning of the installation. I am testing a system to install directly on the recovery DATA also on the first installation, if you want to clear. (Under development) Added more programs and updated the above. Now there are more possibilities for all .. jejejejej

THX ACURATEAM

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE PRESS THX :))

http://www.htcspain.com/links.php?u...ttp://www.putlocker.com/file/EDDB5336CBF15F39

I think if you read properly he made the rom and lost all data due to a computer crash so he recovered what he can. and because he can't make everyone happy he is letting the users choose their poison.. Anyway i will try and make the two froyo and gingerbread roms by acura team and post it up here after work..
    Is this for real? GHOSTCALLFREE?????!!!!

Sorry, I really want to believe, but my hope is already very low. Actually I have made up my mind to sell away this phone. Have waited too long for the ghostcalls fix :(
    it went fine for me too but only for gingerbread......when i did for froyo i didnt get the signal...no service at all...it was kind of slow for me...whenever i try to open something it was taking few seconds to come up...other than that its fine but i am using different rom right now...if anybody have any solution why its running slow let me know i will use this again...

thank you

LMAO you need froyo baseband to use froyo you cannot mix and match froyo with gingerbread it doesn't work..
    Acura didn't said this rom have not ghost calls...

In fact, now he is developing a new kernel for a new ROM which can reduce a lot that, if not eliminate it.

I don't know why the thread's owner said that,