How to play THD games on samsung galxy note2 N7100?????

Search This thread
G

GuestK00464

I have been looking into various websites regarding this topic but still didn't got any resolved answer. Is it possible to play THD games on this quad core phablet without the only app called chainfire3D? :( I purchased this phablet just for gaming and game loft isn't launching anything new

Sent from my GT-P3100,GT-N7100,HTC explorer using xda premium

I think it depends, but from the ones I have seen, no. The reason is the THD games required a Tegra3 or Tegra4 processor. The GN2 does not have those, it's has a Exynos 4.

I have a Tegra4 tablet. And honestly, the few games I have played that were both THD and not, were not significantly differently in game play or video. Game play was the same obviously. The graphics, I felt were negligible. Maybe it would have been more noticable on my 55" HDTV instead of 10" screen. And I don't see it being any different on a 5.5" screen.

G

GuestK00464

But some games are not launched for non-tegra devices For. Ex. Horn, demon's score etc etc they run with tegra only devices

Send via GT-P3100(rooted),GT-N7100,HTC EXPLORER using xda premium app

Nicgraner

Dec 14, 2010
Dripping Springs
What's wrong with using ChainFire3D? It's what I used whenever Tegra was initially released, it worked flawlessly even on my Mytouch 4G :cool:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
I have a Nexus7 and the games run smoother on my Note2 than in my N7 Tegra games are not all they seem to be imo
Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

4lph4num3r1c

Jan 22, 2010
What's wrong with using ChainFire3D? It's what I used whenever Tegra was initially released, it worked flawlessly even on my Mytouch 4G :cool:

Have you gotten chainfire 3d to actually work? I tried and it just locked up my phone on boot after i installed the driver.

G

GuestK00464

Chainfire3D doesn't support jellybean atleast for now...... Still finding why not?? Once I myself will get the answer I'll post it for u

G

GuestK00464

How come.... Plz tell me how r u able to run them on GN2 they are not even compatible with my device....... Haven't tried non-market sponsors as yet(don't wanna ruin some1s hard for free)

G

GuestK00464

It has soft bricked my GT-P3100 and GN2 as well on the boot screen.....is it really possible that only an application(so called chainfire3D) can really replace a terga NVIDIA chipset:eek:

jiffy1080

Apr 14, 2012
I'm on a boat
It has soft bricked my GT-P3100 and GN2 as well on the boot screen.....is it really possible that only an application(so called chainfire3D) can really replace a terga NVIDIA chipset:eek:

Not exactly. It just tells the game you are compatible. There is a little more to it but that is all it does for the most part.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

G

GuestK00464

Does this means for using chainfire3D I have to degrade my system to ics or lower version instead of jellybean

cuezaireekaa

Apr 26, 2010
glacier bay
www.last.fm
Does this means for using chainfire3D I have to degrade my system to ics or lower version instead of jellybean

...don't shoot the messenger. :p
these last three pages should be plenty enough to explain what this app does for JB ..and answer most of the questions asked in here..

G

GuestK00464

Too long..... 2000+ posts reading

G

GuestK00464

Conc. Cf3d won't work with jb.... And will never work...... So i should rather find some way around to kick thd title games ass;););)

I hate my X and love my Next.......... Conditions apply*
***if she has all what i need?? ****

G

GuestK00464

I saw many people playing horn on their note2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

G

GuestK00464

U played it....does it work without any flaws

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Creeeeperrrrrr

you got it 303

creeper
    ok, my joke aside. op was very rude to a friend of mine on an app review. and it wasnt the first time ive seen this behavior towards a dev. from him. *cough* chainfire. it wasnt constructive, but rather crass and pointless. telling my friend what he did really made no sense. "suck my d*** " and "your app is sh*t" is not how you voice an opinion about an app. it didnt hurt his phone and it wasnt a malicious app so i dont get it. op just got mad because he couldnt play PC games on his phone. but i use that app and it most definitely works. and also, i do not like ppl bashing developers when they give free software, and then putting bad reviews for the product hurts the dev. especially if its not warranted. it is a great app in question, that he created. this also hurts us in the long run because a ridiculed developer might not want to create for free, or create and share at all for that matter again.. op has been extremely rude on these boards as well before so i called him out. probably is not the best place to do that. :/