poorly moderated forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tpierce89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 29, 2008
Alabama
Your post serves no purpose. You have not asked any question here, and you obviously have nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion. Hopefully the mods will jump in and shut this thread down soon too.

Sent from my locked down Note 3 via the tapatalk app

mrkhigh

Dec 6, 2012
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 3
It's not that hard just use search

like I said before:
This device is a popular one once development takes off we will need structure

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Seeing as how you just can't help yourself...

This thread is closed.

The disrespect that you have shown towards fellow forum members and moderators will not be tolerated.
Your last thread was started because you failed to understand that the threads that were closed, were closed because there were already threads on those topics and they were redirected there. If you had even the slightest bit of a clue, you'd have followed the links provided by the moderator in his closing posts.

But no.

You had to create a thread about how much you hate moderators, calling him out by name, and just talking general bull****.
There are rules in place here for a reason. Read them.

And FYI, I didn't snicker when I changed your last threads title. Your childish behavior is not at all amusing, and if you can't control yourself from here on out, do us a favor and hit that button that says "logout" and don't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seeing as how you just can't help yourself...

This thread is closed.

The disrespect that you have shown towards fellow forum members and moderators will not be tolerated.
    Your last thread was started because you failed to understand that the threads that were closed, were closed because there were already threads on those topics and they were redirected there. If you had even the slightest bit of a clue, you'd have followed the links provided by the moderator in his closing posts.

But no.

You had to create a thread about how much you hate moderators, calling him out by name, and just talking general bull****.
    There are rules in place here for a reason. Read them.

And FYI, I didn't snicker when I changed your last threads title. Your childish behavior is not at all amusing, and if you can't control yourself from here on out, do us a favor and hit that button that says "logout" and don't come back.
    MODERATOR EDIT - REMOVED USELESS GARBAGE