[APP][2.2+]Google calendar and tasks in one

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2934112

This app looks nice! Is it possible to download/show holidays calendar from Google? Please let me know it. Thx

Sent from my PIXELDROID HD2 using xda premium

appiens

Mar 22, 2013
Moscow
appiens.com
This app looks nice! Is it possible to download/show holidays calendar from Google? Please let me know it. Thx

Sent from my PIXELDROID HD2 using xda premium

Thank you for your review and for your suggestions.
At the moment there's no possibility to add new calendars from the app, but you can do it with Google online service.
It's a good idea, we'll think of it and besides you can add it here http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general

jinan

Dec 6, 2004
Male'
Do you install the app from Play Google?

If the installation goes ok and the app doesn't start after, we need to know where the problem is.
So it would be great, if you could send us logs (using https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat&hl=en for example) to info@appiens.com

Yes I use GooglePlay but won't install saying "None of my devices are supported". So I don't know how I can get you a Logcat for something that never got installed.

appiens

Mar 22, 2013
Moscow
appiens.com
Day by Day app beta-testing

Dear friends!

We appreciate any help in making our application better. If you want to take part in Day by Day app beta-testing just follow these two steps:
1. Join this Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/day-by-day-beta-testing
2. After that click (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ru.infteh.organizer.trial (free) or https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ru.infteh.organizer.full (paid)) and install Day by Day app from Google Play market. The link doesn’t work if you are not the member of “Day by Day Beta testing” group.

Best regards,
Day by Day team

Last edited:

User_99

Jul 3, 2009
I can see all of my additional Google calenders - also my holiday events of my country. All by default. I've configured that before via website.

User_99

Jul 3, 2009
Thx for the update. Unfortunately there are some problems with the themes. E. X. For X-Ray you will get white text on white input field. Only default theme looks ok!

Last edited:

Census Taker

Jun 7, 2008
Chinnor
I bought the paid version the day it was released and I have been using this ever since.

It really does a really good job of bringing two functions together in one place.

Of course, there are things that could be improved but the posts in this thread show that the developer is looking at what can be fine tuned.

Anyway, many thanks for a great app! :D

Reactions: User_99

User_99

Jul 3, 2009
I like the new input interface for time and date of the new Google calendar Play Store version. Is it possible to have a similar interface also within this great app?

appiens

Mar 22, 2013
Moscow
appiens.com
Samsung Galaxy S4 bug

Dear users!
We've got already three claims from Samsung Galaxy S4 owners, that our app doesn't load after installation. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot test the app on SGS4. So we're asking you to confirm or disprove the bug. Probably the problem occurs only on manufacturer firmware.

We appreciate your understanding.
Day by Day Team

appiens

Mar 22, 2013
Moscow
appiens.com
Like when I launch the app, it takes about 5-10 seconds to load.
When pressing different dates on the calendar, it lags for about 2-3 seconds.
When I try to exit, it also hangs for about 10 seconds.

At the moment we're working on this problem. After the next update, please, let us know if it get's any better. (It's about to happen next week)
By the way, you can join our beta testers here https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=ru#!forum/day-by-day-beta-testing
Follow us on Google+, FB or Twitter, and we'll keep you informed of all the app updates.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, we're developers of Day by Day app. Any suggestions for the app development and improvement are welcome. You can write your ideas here or to our email. Your opinions do matter! Thanks in advance!

daybyday512.png

Day by Day is a planning application designed to fully implement the Calendar and Tasks Google services as all-in-one Android application. With its help you can plan your future schedule using any Android device and this schedule will be available for all your phones and tablets connected to Internet.

– Presentation of events and tasks as a convenient list;
    – Incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common events list;
    – Synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks;
    – Interactive widget on the device desktop;
    – Configurable widget layout;
    – Lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean;
    – Birthday reminder;
    – Rich set of options for recurring event;
    – Voice input;
    – Search Function;
    – Profiles with flexible visibility of calendars and task lists;
    – Compatible with Android 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1/4.2 “Jelly Bean”.

The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
    – Text month view, text week view, day view
    – Text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
    – Ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
    – Recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
    – Task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
    – Subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
    – No adds
    – Users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
    eng_calendar_holo_light.pngeng_agenda_holo_light.png

Use our Chrome (Chromium) extension to add tasks and events quickly right from your desktop!

If you want to translate the app on your own language then you follow the link in the app settings ;)

eng_calendar_holo_dark.pngeng_widget_holo_dark.jpgeng_links_holo_light.pngeng_tablet7.pngeng_tablet7_dark.png

Download:

FREE VERSION
    Day by Day app beta-testing

Dear friends!

We appreciate any help in making our application better. If you want to take part in Day by Day app beta-testing just follow these two steps:
    1. Join this Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/day-by-day-beta-testing
    2. After that click (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ru.infteh.organizer.trial (free) or https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ru.infteh.organizer.full (paid)) and install Day by Day app from Google Play market. The link doesn’t work if you are not the member of “Day by Day Beta testing” group.

Best regards,
    Day by Day team
    I like the new input interface for time and date of the new Google calendar Play Store version. Is it possible to have a similar interface also within this great app?

Thanks for this idea in Invoice service. And we've got an active stickler for it inside our team. We'll try to apply these controls soon.
    Looks really interesting. I'm going to give it a try. Getting ready to start a new job, so this may be the answer for keeping everything organized.
    saw it in the news, installed, removed two widgets (tasks, calendar), used your app for it instead: instant love. Thank you.
    I will test, nice job
    Sweet app! This is my go to calendar and task manager. My suggestion would be to add a holo theme and a blacked out theme so this will match all my other blacked out gapps. I am getting birthday notifications on my gnex running 4.2.2. At first I was confused because I was not getting the image of the person like in your op. But when you tap the notification the image pops up with an option to "open contact"

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks! We appreciate your views!
    About holo theme, we plan to add it in future versions. Besides, you can vote for this idea here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/suggestions/3915193-holo-themes

Great app, I love how smooth both calendar and tasks is integrated. I just got a few suggestions (currently on free so might be in paid):
    - In calendar view always show tasks with no date (maybe as an option)
    - Instead of a dot, you could show bars with the event names
    - Widget: Option to hide the buttons and hide empty days
    - A holo and s/h theme would also be great using the x-ray atm. as it's the closest to it
    Great app and widget. I also vote for the option to hide the buttons on the widget (or putting them on the right).
    It would be helpful to have tasks without date or time in another section. Like tasks (to do list), tasks (apointments) and calendar. The first one because we always need a todo list and too much scrolling in the list is not good.
    Besides that is incredible

Thank you for your reviews!
    We plan to add hiding buttons in widget in the nearest release.
    We can't imagine how to display tasks without date in month view or in any other, we'll think of it. So if you have any ideas, please contact us.

Is there a way to disable the shortcuts (add task or add event) when you click on a date in the month view. It makes it annoying if you accidentally click on the wrong date near by. The short cuts cover some of the adjacent cells.
    Other than that, I'm loving the app.
    Thanks,
    Thank you for your idea! We'll think about it.

Suggest!
    -show information in notification bar, like gtask
    Thank you for your suggestion! We'll take a note of it.

Great app! I have just one suggestion to make: Could you build a more complete widget? Like a S-planner month view? I hate all samsung apps except for this one :good:
    Thank you for your suggestion! We plan to add this function to our application, you can vote for this idea here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/suggestions/3801849-calendar-widget-android-3-

Integrating Google Tasks with Google calendar is a good idea, but the calendar part of the app needs some work.
    1) Custom reminder times, like in Business Calendar Free, Pocket Informant, and Calengoo. Because the list of presets often lacks the reminder time that you really want.
    2) Week view and day view in addition to month view.
    Thank you for your feedback!
    1) We use reminder times that are available on Google Calendar. So, for correct syncronization, we can't use our own.
    2) You can add the idea on UserVoice: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general

Translated on Croatian and I tried the beta version you sent me and I corrected a few phrases about birthdays, old did not have a good sense. ;)Now one question very slow to open applications when you open it.:confused: Do apk have a mistake about multiple calendars and only one reminder is active. They gave no chance for multiple calendars, or you work on it!?
    Looks great! But is very sluggish on my HTC One. Hope you can work through that, and keep up the great work.
    Thank you for your feedback! We are working on it.

Nice app!
    How about an option to set / change synchronization time?
    Currently I think it's hard coded or? Does the automatically sync produce WakeLocks?
    If you set per default no reminder time you will still get a clock icon for an event or task - see screens please
    Thank you for your detailed review!
    About bug with reminder - we'll fix it.
    About syncronization - we don't wake the device. The syncronizaton is running when the device is active, after you start the app and after you make any changes to data.

Cannot install this app as none of my devices are compatible with this app. See attached screenshot of GooglePlay message.
    Thank you for your feedback!
    Can you please give us some information about the devices:
    1) are the devices rooted?
    2) do you have Google Apps on them?
    Great app, I love how smooth both calendar and tasks is integrated. I just got a few suggestions (currently on free so might be in paid):
    - In calendar view always show tasks with no date (maybe as an option)
    - Instead of a dot, you could show bars with the event names
    - Widget: Option to hide the buttons and hide empty days
    - A holo and s/h theme would also be great using the x-ray atm. as it's the closest to it